The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.O.U.L member recruitment

Go down

S.O.U.L member recruitment  Empty S.O.U.L member recruitment

Post by S.O.U.L 4th May 2012, 12:32 pm

Hello to all who are interested in joining up. My name is Cody Swann, callsign Blaze. I am rank Major and leader of the Special Operations Units League (S.O.U.L). We are a small team, 7 members as of now, but hope to have new recruits as soon as possible. If you are interested by this please feel free to contact me here via PM or simply post any questions on this thread. Now... lets get to some rules

(link to forum) -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-Must be 18 years or older to join (legal issues)
-Must live in the southern region of Mississippi
-Must be able to make at least 1 of 2 training days in a month
-Must be able to pay a $20 team fee (monthly)
-Must be able to buy your own gear (regulations will be on the team forum)

Now that you have reviewed the brief rules let me tell you about our system. We have a strict ranking system in place and 4 separate companies. Go onto the forum to see more about them. The rules may seem like a lot to take in but here are some of the things you will be receiving as a new recruit to S.O.U.L

-An assigned armory weapon
-A custom uniform (with your name on it) Smile
-Food and transport to away games
-Ammo

So now that you know a little about the team, go on over to the forum and give it a good look. Register there and forward any questions to me if needed. Hope to see a lot of new faces out there soon!
S.O.U.L
S.O.U.L
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down