The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day Z zombie survival game

5 posters

Go down

Day Z zombie survival game Empty Day Z zombie survival game

Post by S.O.U.L 20th August 2012, 8:29 pm

Who here has played the day z mod for Arma 2? If you have then you already know what I am talking about. My idea was for a zombie survival game. No story, no non-players, no real objectives but survival. The idea is that there will be 4 volunteers at the beginning of the game. These will be the survivor. They will start with only a map and a bottle of water and a bandage. In order to qualify to be a survivor however you must obey one rule. You must surrender your weapons and gear. Now the idea for this is to give all 4 players an equal advantage. The weapons will then be put into key locations (the dirt base, village, etc) so that ALL players may or may not find then. Now that is the basic idea of it, here are the rules.

1. One hit kill rule stands for players and zombies
2. Players attacked by zombies must be hit twice with both hands to be killed (if you are hit once and get away wrap the bandage around your arm to show you have been hit and are at half health.)
3. Other players can form units, but do not have to do so, it is up to the individual.
4. Blood transfusions: the will be at least 4 bags of blood on the field in various locations, these will be used to restore a player to full health. In order to use a Bag o' blood another two players must be present. Both must kneel unable to fire while kneeling and the player with the bag must hold it over the injured player for 20 seconds. After this the injured player must remove the bandage and CANNOT REUSE IT.

So those are some basic rules. Tell me what you guys think and maybe we can make this happen in october? Smile
S.O.U.L
S.O.U.L
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Day Z zombie survival game Empty Re: Day Z zombie survival game

Post by TurboTom 21st August 2012, 6:44 pm

I always prefer the games where the opposing force returns fire. Although Zombie games have a GREAT atmosphere, I find them to be highly boring. That's just my opinion, though...
TurboTom
TurboTom
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Suppresser 21st August 2012, 6:45 pm

Zombie events are always a good time! We have an annual Halloween Zombie Event at Ambush Alley, and everyone always has a blast. We run small zombie games every so often, but our big one with all the trimmings is at the end of October. We usually run a Civilian extraction version, but some of the guys have been asking about running a survival version, similar to the one you're describing.
Suppresser
Suppresser
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by S.O.U.L 21st August 2012, 9:01 pm

I really wanna see if at least 25 people are interested because I think it would be really fun to do. Especially at wilcox although an urban area would make it damn near impossible to evade zambamboz. But anyway lets just get the word out there and see what crowd we can draw! Very Happy
S.O.U.L
S.O.U.L
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by S.O.U.L 28th August 2012, 12:54 am

So who has actually played Day Z because it would make it much easier to make rules.
S.O.U.L
S.O.U.L
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Day Z zombie survival game Empty Zombie Scenerio

Post by Fett 28th August 2012, 5:48 pm

I think it sounds awesome and a urban setting would be cool.I would definitaly participate.If you need any help organizing the event let me know.
Fett
Fett
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by S.O.U.L 28th August 2012, 8:44 pm

Thanks man. That means alot, now I just need about 22 more of you. xD
S.O.U.L
S.O.U.L
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicious Mr Cuddles 28th August 2012, 8:49 pm

As for an objective, a person or two in each group needs medical supplies and can only be moved by a two hand touch. Med supplies are located mostly in key locations but could also be found in other places. I'd be willing to put my WE M14 and my M9 in for the game. And I'd like to record it.

Vicious Mr Cuddles
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down