The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolution Airsoft Wavier

Go down

Evolution Airsoft Wavier Empty Evolution Airsoft Wavier

Post by Howie 10th October 2018, 11:15 am

[size=37]EVOLUTION AIRSOFT[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

·READ BEFORE SIGNING·

RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OR RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”)

In consideration of participating in the SPORT OF AIRSOFT I represent, that I understand the nature of the Activity and that I am qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity.  I acknowledge that if I believe event conditions are unsafe, I will immediately discontinue participating in the Activity.

I fully understand that this Activity involve risks of serious injury, Including permanent distability which may be caused by my own actions, or inactions, of others participating in the event, the conditions in which the event takes place, or the negligence of the “releases” named below; and that there may be other risks either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, costs and damages I incur as a result of my participation in the Activity.

I hereby release, discharge, and covenant not to sue Evolution Airsoft LLC, its Respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place, (each considered one of the “RELEASES” herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence or the “Releases” or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations; and I further agree that if, despite the release, waiver of liability, and assumption of risk I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releases, I will indemnify, save and hold harmless each of the releases from any loss, liability, damage, or cost which any may incur as the result of such claim

I    have read this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY
AGREEMENT, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without any inducement and assurance of any nature and intend it be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to by valid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.

_________________________________________                    Date Signed: _____________________________ Printed Name of Participant

_________________________________________                    Date of Birth: ____________________________ Signature of Participant

Phone#: _________________________________                     E-mail: _________________________________
                                                                                                                 (For mailing list only)

_________________________________________   _______________________________ 
Emergency Contact                                                     Emergency Contact Phone Number
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down