The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking some assistance for Game Day August 6th

2 posters

Go down

Seeking some assistance for Game Day August 6th Empty Seeking some assistance for Game Day August 6th

Post by sevndaythry 3rd August 2011, 6:46 pm

My name is Jacob. I came out and played in early June with Daniel and Frank. I was hoping to bring my son out this weekend to see if this might be something that interests him. I Was hoping that someone would be able to rent me two AEG's for us to use for the day. It might seem strange that a complete stranger would be asking this but I had a blast playing and would like to continue, especially if my son likes it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

sevndaythry
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Seeking some assistance for Game Day August 6th Empty Re: Seeking some assistance for Game Day August 6th

Post by plank 3rd August 2011, 6:52 pm

plank has got you covered. call Daniel for details.
plank
plank
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Seeking some assistance for Game Day August 6th Empty Re: Seeking some assistance for Game Day August 6th

Post by Guest 3rd August 2011, 6:54 pm

I have a backup to that, if need be.

Back to top Go down

Post by sevndaythry 3rd August 2011, 7:04 pm

Awesome! Thanks guys. Looking forward to the big fight this weekend.

sevndaythry
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down