The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Load Bearing Equipment - What do you run with?

+6
braxt360
Howie
Longbow
savoy6
allout
CDR
10 posters

Go down

Load Bearing Equipment - What do you run with? Empty Load Bearing Equipment - What do you run with?

Post by Guest 6th April 2010, 5:56 pm

So I've been haunting Surplus stores and searching online. There's this new-fangled thing called Moahlee or Molly or some-such. It looks pretty, but I wanted my old LBE. The best I could find was a vest rig that seems like a hybrid.

So, say I'm carrying an M16 (or variant) and a pistol, have a buttpack and a couple of canteens. What all do I need to put in all the pockets I've got? I mean, for airsoft-specific items, that you carry on the field. I'm sure a slew of things can be left at the car (repair kits, extra boots or say, an ice chest)

So, in summary, what do you carry during a battle?

Back to top Go down

Load Bearing Equipment - What do you run with? Empty Re: Load Bearing Equipment - What do you run with?

Post by CDR 6th April 2010, 6:51 pm

i usually just carry my mags and depending on the scenario (long) i carry a 400rds speed loader. you really dont need to bring a lot but the bare minimum cuz it gets heavy after a while. its starting to get hot so make sure you have some sort of hydration pack. hope this help.
CDR
CDR
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Load Bearing Equipment - What do you run with? Empty Re: Load Bearing Equipment - What do you run with?

Post by Guest 6th April 2010, 7:55 pm

well i carry 14 100rd mid caps, 1 100 rd speed loader, a radio, and a pouch for dead rag, gloves and wtr if needed, oh it also holds my spare batt if needed

Back to top Go down

Post by allout 6th April 2010, 8:13 pm

it depends on the game , sometimes i run the 70s 80s web gear sometimes molle vest most the time 8 m4 m16 mags , 4 pistol , and water , dead rag , half face mask , speed loader , radio[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th April 2010, 10:17 pm

Cool, thanks. So far, I've got a LBV with a butt pack, 2 canteens, a few pistol mag pouches and an M9 thigh rig. I'll pick up a pouch for a radio once I figure out which one is most compatible with the group. I may remove the canteens, add a camelback and a few grenade pouches at some point down the road.

Sound reasonable?

Back to top Go down

Post by allout 14th April 2010, 7:37 pm

camelback is the way to go , just makes more room for mags Laughing
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by savoy6 27th June 2010, 6:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
you'd look the part for our vietnam game in aug with that load out....
savoy6
savoy6
Where's Indochina
Where's Indochina

Back to top Go down

Post by allout 27th June 2010, 8:27 pm

that is my vn loadout been wanting to make it the a vn game just need the time, even thought of doing one down here don't know if we can get the numbers
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longbow 1st July 2010, 7:34 pm

on either my vest or chest rig i often carry:
rifle
1000 rounds of ammo in my mags (10x 100 round midcaps)
Radio
Camelback
atleast one extra battery
can of green gas or co2
pistol and an extra mag
red rag
speed loader
3-4 m203 shells
howler rockets

Longbow
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th November 2010, 8:43 pm

Threadomany....

or

They're both about the same price, the difference is in the side panels, or lack thereof. What'cha think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 12th November 2010, 9:13 pm

Now I run with this Pantac vest, and this is it minus the rifle sling! To see my load out, just check = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by braxt360 12th November 2010, 10:07 pm

out of the 2 chuy i would go with the 1 with no side panels it is mostly just going to add weight and make it hoter during the sumer but it dose have an advantage of having some more places to put mags water ect ect and mostly just get the 1 that u think will fit your play style and be the most useful to u good luck and hope to send some rounds your way soon Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
braxt360
braxt360
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by twizzlerman 13th November 2010, 9:37 am

i am starting a sniper load out its going to be like this.
a tan baseball cap,
tan light weight vest ,
od or tan pants,
od short shirt,
black gloves ,
black boots,
mic and headset ,
UTG L96,
and maybe a ghillie suit but idk from wat iv heard there are not all that important for airsoft but it would be cool to have one to use sometimes.
twizzlerman
twizzlerman
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer 5th August 2011, 3:52 pm

I take out with me a 550 round shaker reloader for mags like m4/m16 or a AK 47/74u mag. A 100 rd speedloader that I fill with the other reloader. An extra G-spec mag a tactical flashlight for night wars. A dead rag. Some tools stored in the stock of my g-spec and that's about it besides my G-spec Vsr 10 Stinger P311 pistol burlap on the ghillie suit and a few other things I can't think of.

Last edited by Archer on 5th August 2011, 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missing some things)
Archer
Archer
an admin is watching me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th August 2011, 5:12 pm

Oh so you have a g spec vsr 10 now instead of a agm mp001 or a tsd sd700... You change your guns alot...

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer 5th August 2011, 8:11 pm

AGM MP001 is the VSR-10 aka the g-spec and bar-10. Ive never had the sd700. The way I got the name was the paperwork I got.
Archer
Archer
an admin is watching me

Back to top Go down

Post by SovietSpartan 19th November 2011, 11:18 pm

Russian cold war desert assualt set for me Smile

Standard Ak-47
Full metal M3k pistol
NC Star Ak chest rig(Tan)
balaclava(Black) eyes only
3 day food supply of m.r.e's and spare batteries

Dont have any pictures sorry Sad

Is there anyway to add a bayonet to an airsoft gun?

SovietSpartan
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by savoy6 20th November 2011, 1:11 am

depends on what time period i'm doing....
Indochina War...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
M51 field pants
TAP 47/51 lizard camo top ,modern version by eotac..
paladium jungle boots
repop chapau de brusse
mix of US M43 and french web gear.....
ww2....
us HBT fatigue shirt and pants
M1 helmet or hbt fatigue hat
M43 web gear sets
Vietnam...i have to finish working on this period....working on an early adviser impression besides my TF116 crewman impression...
od jungle fatigues
jungle boots
M56 web gear....
TF 116 beret...
generic "soviet" impression..
tan bdu top and bottom...
russian field cap
ak chest rig....
dino's romac AK...
telnyashka and the other needed items for a russian look....
savoy6
savoy6
Where's Indochina
Where's Indochina

Back to top Go down

Post by SovietSpartan 20th November 2011, 6:29 pm

I like the russian one.

SovietSpartan
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 12th December 2011, 1:58 pm

All u need in a battle sometimes i bring up to 10 M4 mags dont forget water!

Nick
Nick
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down