The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this a good gun?

5 posters

Go down

Is this a good gun? Empty Is this a good gun?

Post by The Deadpan Guy 12th October 2011, 4:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is the gun I'm thinking about buying.
Pros:
1. Its about $100
2. The gearbox is made of metal and other parts are metal too.
3. It looks cool! Smile
Cons:
1.Its partly plastic
2. And it has not tacticals rails(not a big deal because I probably wouldn't add anything anyways)
Theres not much else bad I can think of...yet so tell me what you think. Thanks.

The Deadpan Guy
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Is this a good gun? Empty Re: Is this a good gun?

Post by The Deadpan Guy 12th October 2011, 4:03 pm

Its on Airsoft GI and its called CYMA ak-47 CM028

The Deadpan Guy
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by allout 12th October 2011, 6:28 pm

i have seen some of these , some are great some are not with a tight budget they may be a good chose
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th October 2011, 6:34 pm

Take your time and ask lots of questions this weekend. Form your opinion then. Some people think it's a decent brand, others do not. Some might suggest even other brands. But ask, look, try, and then figure it out. No rush.

Back to top Go down

Post by twizzlerman 12th October 2011, 11:08 pm

Alrighty iv been using cyma ak's since iv started and they are great the ak74u(cm035) is still kicking after 3 years but now I use a cm050 but any way if u could put in 50 or more $ you can get the cm035 it's awesome little gun (not really little) although iv heard that cm028 have a crappy body becouse the lower receiver is plastic so is the furniture (stock, pistol grip, lower and upper hangaurds) so it's a good starter but I would put the extra cash for the cm035, but that's my opinion I'll give it a 2-5 stars good starter but you can do better.
twizzlerman
twizzlerman
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchbox 12th October 2011, 11:45 pm

The CM028 was one of the first semi-reliable CYMA guns. It's decent enough, I've owned two of them in the past and had no major issues.

You may prefer to find one of the newer CYMA AK variants with a metal lower receiver (the side mount rail is nice if you ever plan on mounting optics, it's nicer looking than covering it with RIS garbage), but if this isn't of any concern to you, then it's not really worth the higher cost. The plastic lower receiver does just fine, unless you plan on abusing it pretty badly.

Overall, it's by no means a bad starting point, especially if Kalashnikovs are your thing.

Lunchbox
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Longbow 13th October 2011, 3:40 pm

airsofters are always short on cash and heavy on gear. I agree with Chuy, come to the game and play around with some of our guns and you never know you might find you realy like mp5's or someone will be selling thier old wonderwidget for something new.

But for the gun the 028 is the lowest end of decent cyma guns. if you can afford to go with a slightly better model (like the 031)it will be a worthy investment.

Longbow
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down