The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OP Broken Home

2 posters

Go down

OP Broken Home Empty OP Broken Home

Post by Spartan Pax 9th April 2012, 1:00 pm

oklhahoma invasion was canceled but there is a new game same time same place.

looks good, me and by guys reserved a helo for infil exfil and got some gun runs Twisted Evil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Spartan Pax on 9th April 2012, 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spartan Pax
Spartan Pax
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

OP Broken Home Empty Re: OP Broken Home

Post by MackPerformance 24th May 2012, 6:56 am

Didn't get much sleep last night, gun trouble! Car is loaded and in a few hours we will be on the road! For a very long time :-( , why aren't we flying again?
MackPerformance
MackPerformance
Springer
Springer

http://www.panhandleairsoft.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Pax 29th May 2012, 10:29 am

hwy man how did you do out there? my team got alot of action, and tthe helicopter missions where legit.
Spartan Pax
Spartan Pax
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by MackPerformance 31st May 2012, 10:45 pm

We had a great time, despite Murphy! Didn't end up doing the helo as an extra hotel ate that money up. I was a bit disappointed in the not calling of hits and cheating. I'd atribute that to the younger players. I was supprised at how young some of them were. But then again we've seen it from noob to admin so it wasn't a supprise.

I had a blast and got some good pictures. I'll post them up shortly! How about that dust, I just got one of my guns cleaned and I'll save the other for another time.

Over all it was a bitter sweet event as it was supposed to be the last before we loose a member. Unfortunately he was unable to make it so the team defiantly had a hole. And another member couldn't make because of work. But we did pick up the sexy silverback, so all was not lost. Matter of fact she and I did pretty good and cleared the northern building all by ourselves. Then we learned a neat trick (cheat) from team green, once your all dead put your flashlight on those that just killed you and shake it back and forth to let your team in the other buildings know who and where we are. I picked up on it a little too slow. Thought they were verifying it wasn't a team kill.

But the best part came after! We turned on our e-lights and sat there bleeding out. When another green guy ran in and pistol shot everyone but the two of us in the face!!! I was dying laughing and I thought we were going to see 5 on 1 fight! Speaking of which did you see the admin and green guy get into it after the game on Sunday! Talk about taking it to seriously...
MackPerformance
MackPerformance
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by MackPerformance 31st May 2012, 11:11 pm

As always, wish we had more pics and tomorrow I'll work on comments to explain what was going as well as a little video I got an possibley some helmet cam shots as well, but for now at least you get eye candy!

Here is a link to our photo album - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2012 Team - P.H.A.S.T (in order of appearance); Silverback, Mack, Medic21, Cheese, LT (300)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MackPerformance
MackPerformance
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Pax 2nd June 2012, 12:30 pm

glad you had a some good times. my team and i had a blast. last year we got stuck on guard duty for 8 hours the fist time, never made it to the big town, and i only used maybe 300 BBs. this year we ended up as a special forces team and got the red carpet from the admins. from the start the admins gave us two black shirts that acted as 'combat controllers" and we got led around the back paths to complete side missions for CoST like capturing objectives behind enemy lines. i racked up quite a few kill bracelets. and on the night game i set an IR chem light in the middle of an open field and waited for the enemy team using all NVGs to check it out, as soon as they picked it up i hit them with the surefire and it was a turkey shoot. i will be trying to edit down some of my gopro ground action soon, i should have got better footage but every time we hit action i went straight into fight mode and forgot to turn it on. and the dust was killer and my KWA broke in the last 5 minutes of day 2 so i was running around with my pistol trying not to get caught lol. and what where the admins and green fighting about at the end? i saw a few people getting pissy but nothing crazy
Spartan Pax
Spartan Pax
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by MackPerformance 3rd June 2012, 10:13 pm

Not sure what the deal was saw som commotion and a pile OD people form then this red shirt admin tumbles to the ground. One guy was pulled away and 3 other red shirts and a few black shirts told his buddies to get him off the property.

The chalk dust was something else. My G&P with an 6.0 barrel went down during the end of night game with a very dirty barrel. It jammed and jammed, and we didn't pack the barel cleaning kit. So that was a first and definite draw back. So add that to the check list the next time around.
MackPerformance
MackPerformance
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Pax 4th June 2012, 11:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spartan Pax
Spartan Pax
Joe Mid Cap