The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lancer M4 vs G&G M4

5 posters

Go down

Lancer M4 vs G&G M4 Empty Lancer M4 vs G&G M4

Post by Fett 28th August 2012, 9:21 pm

I was wanting to get everyones opinion.Which one is the best M4?The Lancer Tactical M4 CQB Polymer construction electric or G/G M4A1 Carbine Combat Machine Gear Box Electric.
Fett
Fett
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Lancer M4 vs G&G M4 Empty Re: Lancer M4 vs G&G M4

Post by Guest 28th August 2012, 10:09 pm

Not knowing the Lancer, I'd say G&G, but don't let that stop ya.

Back to top Go down

Post by thefrog 29th August 2012, 5:12 pm

I don't know the Lancer, the G&G is alright , what is your budget? You can go up to KWA CQR MOD 1 or 2 or any of the other M4's that are closer to the 300 dollar range

thefrog
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 29th August 2012, 5:35 pm

There are some good deals for better quality in the guns for sale section id personaly go with metal over plastic body but id highly recomend looking at the used metal good quality stuff and ill have a vfc full metal m4 with 6 midcaps and a lipo for around 200 and howie is selling a g&p full metal and there way better quality than the plastica g&g and ive never heard of the lancer
Nick
Nick
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th August 2012, 8:55 am

Also G&G has an Intermediate Line, Its a Combat Machine but with a metal body and they only run $225.00 - $275.00.

Back to top Go down

Post by plank 30th August 2012, 10:01 pm

This is a very interesting question you ask. Depending on what you want out of Airsoft, the answer is quite subjective. For instance, you may not want to get 'serious' about the hobby; i.e., you don't want to spend a small fortune. Is this gun intended for your primary? Is it going to be a loaner? Are you planning on taking it apart to see how the magic happens?
Personally, I don't think polymer isn't that bad. Look at the Masada. In addition, the polymer receivers are lighter than their metal counterparts.
The G & G Combat Machine M4 is a great gun. The gearbox will only fit G & G's M4s. All the internals are TM compatible. I have a Combat Machine; it is one of my favorites. I don't know anything about the Lancer M4. But the gun costs $95.99! I don't know if this a great deal or a great big pile of crapastic plastic.
My choice between the two would be the G & G.
plank
plank
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by TurboTom 2nd September 2012, 6:39 am

Or even better --- Go gas!!!!
TurboTom
TurboTom
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 3rd September 2012, 5:09 pm

i had a g&g plastica and it is by no means comparable to the quality of the masada or acr variants ive seen
Nick
Nick
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by plank 3rd September 2012, 9:43 pm

Sorry I brought it up the ACR. I would still go with the G & G over the Lancer. Hmmm. If it was a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII, then it would be a different story. If it was someguy on a horse in a suit of armor with a long stick with sharp metal point, then it would be a different story. Thankfully, it just one toy gun compared to another toy gun.
plank
plank
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum