The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MS. OP: GENESIS

+2
Dirt
HarbingerOTime
6 posters

Go down

MS. OP: GENESIS Empty MS. OP: GENESIS

Post by HarbingerOTime 8th October 2012, 6:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
They say the Earth has died. They say our skies have fallen. They say we have to get used to the yellowish orange color above us, and that we will never see blue again. They also say that only 15 percent of the world's population survived that day...but we have no way of knowing for sure. I'm starting to wonder if anyone even cares.

I sometimes wonder how the ancient civilizations managed to progress as humans. Was it because they had no previous memory of a time when things were much better? Would Thomas Edison even bothered to invent the light bulb if he knew that "zero point energy" or "light without heat" had existed just ten years previously? I doubt he would have even tried. Maybe 100 years from now, if we make it that long.... once we've forgotten what we once had; we will try again. But for now, nobody cares. Nobody is concerned with reinventing the laptop computer when we don't even know where our next meal is coming from....or if you'll even wake up tomorrow.

Ya know, you'd think those idiotic politicians who started the last war would have had the guts to died alongside their people, but we know they didn't. Word has it they ran for the hills; or UNDER them, rather. Yeah, all those rumors we heard about the giant, underground military installations were true. And it's wasn't just the United States. Russia, China, and couple other countries had done the same. They say it was necessary for, get this, the "continuation of government at all costs"... Like anyone other than the cowardly politicians wanted that anyway. Either way, the government still exists on a small level. But again, no one cared...until now.

I live in what used to be Mississippi. I've been here my entire life, but a lot of the people around me were from other parts of "our great nation". They all tell of their attempts to survive in other areas but were eventually pushed to the southeast. Down here, our water, soil, and plant life had only been contaminated minimally when compared to other other areas. A few crops would still grow, and our water, where you could find it, would take a little longer to kill you. The newcomers never had much to offer us other than weapons and a little gasoline they had collected on their way. We gladly exchanged our resources for their weapons, and began to train ourselves, because we knew it was only a matter of time....

Twelve years have passed since "the war" and the ten year supply of rations the government had stockpiled for itself has run dry. They have begun to recruit and militarize nomadic "gangs" to scavenge for them. Before, these gangs would kill, steal, and burn their way thru any survivor community they found; taking anything that was of use to them. Now, they do the same, but with the consent (and weapons) of our former government. Whereas before, they carried clubs and knives; they now carry M16s and Ak47s. We are told that the regrouping government ( who many call "THE CONTROL") is centralized in the largest of underground bunkers located under the remains of the Denver Intl Airport. Realizing that there is literally nothing left to the west of them, THE CONTROL begins to send their newly trained NOMADICS towards the southeast in search of resources. Some of the more highly trained NOMADICS could even pass for the old US MARINES, thanks to their uniforms, weapons they carried, and the tactics taught to them by THE CONTROL. The real U.S. soldiers who went underground before the blast, remained as "bodyguards" for THE CONTROL.

Its strange how history repeats itself. Only a couple hundred years ago, we Americans pushed the native Indians off their land in search of resources and to gain territory. Now, the ones who call themselves "Americans", are headed our way. Once again, they plan to drive the "natives" off their land; taking what they want and killing whoever tries to stop them. They know that a resistance awaits them in the southeast. They know that resistance is growing and that they have no intention of giving up their land. So THE CONTROL, in honor of their sadistic pride, have nicknamed us.......the APACHES.

When they arrive, they will offer us "a new beginning".

If we lay down our weapons, they will offer us, "a new creation".

If we take up arms, and stand as APACHES, they will offer us ........."OPERATION: GENESIS"

B.O.A. OPS

OP GENESIS

DATE: NOVEMBER 10, 2012

COST: $10

1029 river road
Stonewall, MS 39363
United States

GAME START: 9 A.M SHARP

TEAM SEPARATION/ LOADOUTS:

THE CONTROL: BLACK ONLY.

NOMADICS: ANY MILITARY CAMO PATTERNS. IT IS ENCOURAGED TO UTILIZE CURRENT MILITARY GEAR AND WEAPONS.

APACHES: ANY COMBINATION OF SOLID COLORS. POUCHES AND TACTICAL GEAR IN CAMO PATTERNS ARE ALLOWED, BUT YOUR TOPS AND BOTTOMS MUST BE A SOLID COLOR. MIXING OF TOP/BOTTOM COLORS IS OKAY. FULL COVERAGE VESTS IN CAMO PATTERNS ARE NOT ALLOWED. ANTIQUE AND/OR FORIEGN WEAPONS ENCOURAGED.

RESPAWN: MEDIC WITH DROPDEAD BACKUP. (THIS WILL BE EXPLAINED IN DETAIL BEFORE THE GAME)

TEAM DIVISIONS: WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU GUYS SPLIT UP AND PLAY ALONGSIDE PLAYERS THAT YOU'D NORMALLY BE PLAYING AGAINST. A "MIXER" OP, OF SORTS. THIS IDEA IS ENCOURAGED, BUT NOT NECESSARY.

NOMADIC OBJECTIVES

1. SCOUT

The NOMADICS must first scout and provide photo intel and location coordinates of the APACHE ANTI-TANK ARTILLERY. NOMADIC team leader must assign a 5-7 man team for this task. This team will be given orders NOT to engage enemy unless threatened. Photo intel may be obtained with camera phone, digital camera, or even polaroid film. Once obtained, photos intel must be visually confirmed by NOMADIC team leader.

2. DESTROY APACHE ANTI-TANK ARTILLERY

The APACHES have an anti-tank weapon that must be taken out before the NOMADICS can move their tank on the APACHE base. It will be up to the NOMADIC TEAM LEADER to decide how many operatives are left to guard the base and how many are sent to overtake ANTI-TANK weapon.

3. MOVE ON APACHE BASE

The APACHES have two choices: 1. Succumb to our NOMADIC rule and lay down their weapons. Or..
2. DIE
The APACHE base is more high tech than our previous intel stated. It is strategically located and will be heavily guarded and difficult to overtake. ACV/TANK assault is recommended. To overtake the base, all operatives guarding the base must be eliminated and at least 3 NOMADIC operatives must occupy the base for five minutes.

4. FINAL OBJECTIVE

The final objective details will maintain unknown to BOTH teams until orders are released by THE CONTROL. Inter-team communications will be crucial in receiving/executing these orders.

APACHE OBJECTIVES.

1. SCOUT
The APACHES must first scout and provide photo intel and location coordinates of the NOMADIC ammo cache. APACHE team leader must assign a 5-7 man team for this task. This team will be given orders NOT to engage enemy unless threatened. Photo intel may be obtained with camera phone, digital camera, or even polaroid film. Once obtained, photos intel must be visually confirmed by APACHE team leader.

2. OVERTAKE AMMO CACHE

The APACHES need ammo for their tank (ACV), as well their anti-tank artillery. Eliminate any NOMADICS guarding the cache, and return to the APACHE base with procured ammo. It will be up to the APACHE TEAM LEADER to decide how many operatives are left to guard the base and how many are sent to overtake the cache.

3. MOVE ON NOMADIC BASE

The NOMADICS are not here to make peace. Their mobile base/HQ will be heavily guarded and difficult to overtake. ACV/TANK assault is recommended. To overtake the base, all operatives guarding the base must be eliminated and at least 3 APACHE operatives must occupy the base for five minutes.

4. FINAL OBJECTIVE

The final objective details will maintain unknown to BOTH teams until orders are released by THE CONTROL. Inter-team communications will be crucial in receiving/executing these orders.

THE CONTROL: PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE.

THE CONTROL, while written in the story as the leadership sector of the NOMADICS, will actually be ADMIN/REFS that are ACTIVELY involved in gameplay. At the moment, THE CONTROL is slated to have 6 members, but that is subject to change in accordance to game attendance. They will NOT be wearing orange vests, but will EASILY be recognizable in their SOLID BLACK loadouts. Members of THE CONTROL will be announced soon. Full details about their purpose will FULLY explained in the pre-game briefing.

Riflemen weapon's: 400 FPS .25s
Support gunner's: 450 FPS .25s
Sniper Rifles : 600 FPS .20s

M.E.D.'s
Riflemen weapons: no MED but if less than 20', aim for their boots.
Support gunners: 50 feet
Sniper Rifles: 100 feet

I am a Control member (Ref) for this op so I have any info anyone needs if you would like the attend please let me know and I will have your name added to the roster
OP: GENESIS main page link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THE CONTROL:
1. CREEPER
2. Swaysesghost88
3. BARRICADE
4. CLOAKNDAGGER
5. RABDAKK
6. KIBA
7. VADER
8. BTmedic
9. Optimusprime
10. Littlebrobrt
11. Noodles83
12. Kevlar
13. Buffet
14. stealth66
15. Goose
16. Harbirengerotime

THE APACHES:
1. DYNOMUT- APACHE TEAM LEADER
2. Squirrely
3. Shrimp
4. Raven
5. Butterfly
6. NIGHTSTALKER
7. Zella
8. Sasha
9. Micheal
10.Tyler
11. ACE
12. Clone0785/Flake
13. Tricky
14. Steve
15. 1911
16. HarbingerOFear
17. HarbingerODeath
18. HarbingerOFury
19. -----------------vacant
20. Blaze
21. LilxShookem
22. Mr Giggles
23. Gunney
24. Preacher
25. Landon
26. Specter777-SSDT
27. Pops-SSDT
28. SAWNINJA-SSDT
29. MOTHER- SSDT
30. MULE-SSDT
31. MONKEY-SSDT
32. DEATHSTALKER
33. CREEPER JR.
34. Odin
35. Chandler
36. MERC
37. Antistupid
38. RainbowSparkles
39. NyghtBringer
40. TFHBlaine
41. Jant011
42. Jantguest
43. Jantguest
44. Andrew M
45. Noober
46. Dagger

APACHE RESERVE:

THE NOMADICS:
1. CaptKirby- NOMADIC TEAM LEADER
2. Brain
3. Epincard
4. Echo214
5. AGERANGER361
6.guest of ageranger361
7. DILLIGAF
8. bigGUN9
9.crobinson89
10. Jamez
12.Jarrado
13.Brice
14.Boanerges
15.Shane
16.Striker
17.Cthulhufan
18.MSFKaz
19.Iceman
20.Gator
21.DarkKnight
22.Tfikes
23.lightingwaffle
24. zkloor92
25.Dominic_von_Bismarck
26.Simon
27. leewsye
28. EL3VEN
29. HOMEWRECKER
30.Deacon93
31. hbomb999
32. dirt
33. TFHAustin
34. TFHJordan
35. TFHTyler
36. BlackKnightsReaper
37. SASQUATCH
38. doc
39. squirt
40.Tru
41. cutter
42. sweet pea
43. ARMYSTRONG365
44. Guest oF ARMYSTRONG365
45. Cowboy
46. oscar.cotton1993
47. NightFox
48. Trumpet7347
49. Nic
50. Arclight
51. Guest of Arclight
52. Jeremy

Last edited by HarbingerOTime on 7th November 2012, 9:54 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Address added)
HarbingerOTime
HarbingerOTime
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

MS. OP: GENESIS Empty Re: MS. OP: GENESIS

Post by Dirt 9th October 2012, 10:54 am

What's the min. Age with parental consent (parents not present at field)? Also is there a mag restriction? And are mesh face masks or goggles allowed?
Dirt
Dirt
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by HarbingerOTime 9th October 2012, 11:54 am

Under 15 needs parent or guardian on site. There is no mag restriction. And any eye protection is allowed as long as it meets safety codes face masks are not mandatory as long as your eyes are protected your good.

If you are going to attend let me know and how many people will be attending with you so I can have you added to the roster, and there will be over night camping so if you want to do that let me know the number of people so I can tell the field owner.

Hope to see ya out there!
HarbingerOTime
HarbingerOTime
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by HarbingerOTime 15th October 2012, 11:16 am

The APACHES sign up has been temporally closed so The NOMADICS team can catch up in numbers to keep it even. We do have an APACHE reserve list so feel free to sign up for either team, PM me and I'll have you added if you wish to attend.

Official game roster:

THE CONTROL:
1. CREEPER
2. Swaysesghost88
3. BARRICADE
4. CLOAKNDAGGER
5. RABDAKK
6. KIBA
7. VADER
8. BTmedic
9. Optimusprime
10. Littlebrobrt
11. Noodles83
12. Kevlar
13. Buffet
14. stealth66
15. Goose
16. HarbingerOTime

THE APACHES:
1. DYNOMUT- APACHE TEAM LEADER
2. Squirrely
3. Shrimp
4. Raven
5. Butterfly
6. NIGHTSTALKER
7. Zella
8. Sasha
9. Micheal
10.Tyler
11. ACE
12. Deacon93
13. BlackKnightsReaper
14. oscar.cotton1993
15. Cowboy
16. HarbingerOFear
17. HarbingerODeath
18. HarbingerOFury
19. Jeremy
20.Blaze
21. LilxShookem
22. Mr Giggles
23. Gunney
24. Preacher
25. Landon
26. Specter777-SSDT
27. Pops-SSDT
28. SAWNINJA-SSDT
29. MOTHER- SSDT
30. MULE-SSDT
31. MONKEY-SSDT
32. DEATHSTALKER

APACHE RESERVE:
1.clone0785

THE NOMADICS:
1. CaptKirby- NOMADIC TEAM LEADER
2. Brain
3. Epincard
4. Echo214
5. AGERANGER361
6.guest of ageranger361
7. DILLIGAF
8. bigGUN9
9.crobinson89
10.Mason7mvp
11.Reddragon
12.Jarrado
13.Brice
14.Boanerges
15.Shane
16.Striker
17.Cthulhufan
18.MSFKaz
19.Iceman
20.Gator
21.DarkKnight
22.Tfikes
23.lightingwaffle
24. zkloor92
25.Dominic_von_Bismarck
26.Simon
27. leewsye
HarbingerOTime
HarbingerOTime
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirt 15th October 2012, 5:27 pm

I'm in for nomad, running multicam.
Dirt
Dirt
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by HarbingerOTime 16th October 2012, 11:22 am

APACHES Sign up has been unlocked
HarbingerOTime
HarbingerOTime
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by jamez 20th October 2012, 7:48 pm

count me in for the Nomadics- Jamez

jamez
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by jamez 20th October 2012, 7:57 pm

Also i have a friend that cant make it to a computer. His name is nic and he also is with nomadic

jamez
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by HarbingerOTime 22nd October 2012, 8:00 am

You got it!

Added the updated roster to the end of the main post over 100 people signed up! this is gonna be a great game!!
HarbingerOTime
HarbingerOTime
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by HarbingerOTime 23rd October 2012, 10:01 am

OK guys, we need you to fill this out and then print it and bring it on your person to the event. This is for if something happens to you, we will have the information about you that we need and who to contact. It keeps the questions out and puts the facts in your pocket.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HarbingerOTime
HarbingerOTime
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by allout 6th November 2012, 7:07 pm

mini me and i are thinking of going anyone else thinking of going
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by plowdawg 6th November 2012, 9:13 pm

is sign up still open?

plowdawg
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by TurboTom 6th November 2012, 11:18 pm

Headed to a bugout with Nick this weekend. I won't be attending.
TurboTom
TurboTom
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by HarbingerOTime 7th November 2012, 7:39 am

HarbingerOTime
HarbingerOTime
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th November 2012, 7:35 pm

I need a more specific location of the field?

Back to top Go down

Post by HarbingerOTime 7th November 2012, 9:55 pm

DarkHawk wrote:I need a more specific location of the field?

Address has been added to the main post. Sorry I thought I had already done that
HarbingerOTime
HarbingerOTime
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum