The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KJW M4 to HK416 Conversion Build

Go down

KJW M4 to HK416 Conversion Build Empty KJW M4 to HK416 Conversion Build

Post by TurboTom 5th February 2013, 12:42 pm

Alright guys, I've decided to attempt to convert my KJW GBB to an HK416. And since no one but VFC/Umarex has the licensing I've decided to undergo a small conversion build to keep the great GBB quality that KJW delivers.

On researching parts I've run into a slight snag.. You cannot purchase the VFC 416 V2 crane stock separately from the rifle.. But I could purchase the real HK416 buttstock new for around $150.00. So I've decided to reach out to the community and ask your help. If you know anyone with the crane stock shown in this image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am willing to offer cash or trades for it.

Plan B for this particular part will be the purchase of a MOD II stock shown here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As for the front end, I will be utilizing a Madbull Defense 9.5" RIS II free float system to mimic the 416's as close as possible: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so I will be selling the current 7" Madbull Free float that is currently on it, if anyone is interested.

Next are the iron sights which are inexpensive and exactly what is needed -- Front: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Rear: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've also utilized a G&P Low Profile gas block shown here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fire selector switch will utilize a high temp paint to help shape the lower receive to mimic the 416.

Last, but not least, I'm asking for help in locating the pistol grip shown in the first image of the Umarex HK416. Trades and cash offers also available if anyone has one they would like to part with.

Parts will be ordered as of February 07, 2013 and the build should be complete by March. Hang tight for photos. Smile
TurboTom
TurboTom
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down