The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need other players input

3 posters

Go down

need other players input Empty need other players input

Post by Guest 9th May 2010, 1:53 pm

what im looking for and needing some input on, im loooking for a electric blow back m4 for a late b-day present to my self. so ne good feed back on manu and links would be very helpful. having a hard time trying to decide.

Back to top Go down

need other players input Empty Re: need other players input

Post by Guest 9th May 2010, 4:03 pm

G&G Top Tech are probably the best to get. They can be pricey though. It has the best accuracy ive seen of any stock gun. It has a bolt catch, pneumatic blowback, bolt assist spring release and the best internals and perfomance ive seen so far beside systema.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th May 2010, 6:05 pm

i cant decide metal body or plastic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain 15th May 2010, 8:53 pm

Steelwill wrote:i cant decide metal body or plastic Neutral

HAHAHA.... oh wait, that wasn't a joke? Metal all the way. It will almost always eliminate barrel wobble issues from the start and save you the time, money, and hassle of adding one later when you crack the ABS body.
Captain
Captain
Springer
Springer

http://www.teamduck.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CDR 15th May 2010, 9:53 pm

go on what we talked about will. metal body is not always the way to go. it just depends of what you are going for. g&g nylon polymer body is pretty strong and can take a drop or two from 8-9 ft high. some cheap pot metal will break the upper on that height. plus you seen how solid the barrel is on that dmr. this one is not like the old plastic body design. before i owened that gun i would have said metal body too.
CDR
CDR
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain 15th May 2010, 10:06 pm

I have limited experience with the new polymer bodies on the AEG's. How do they minimize the barrel wobble issue? Is it now being bonded to the metal core for the forend or similar? Now I also can't vouch for dropping my replica from 8-9 feet, let alone more than once! The only long term usage of a metal body (2+ years usage) is a G&P one that I got sometime in 2004 and still have it on my primary AEG so a metal body that is quality will last a long time. The pot metal ones can break simply through vibrations of shooting a lot of rounds.
Captain
Captain
Springer
Springer

http://www.teamduck.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CDR 15th May 2010, 10:34 pm

the design is just like a one piece metal upper. the material is pretty strong and all u have to do is put a good amount of torque on the barrel nut and no wobble at all. also theres no play between the upper and lower assy.
CDR
CDR
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th May 2010, 1:13 pm

ok i just ordered my gun and a few others thangs to go with it. not saying which gun yet but keep an eye out in the armory page in about a week Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by allout 16th May 2010, 1:51 pm

where from?
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th May 2010, 3:10 pm

airsoft gi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st May 2010, 7:59 am

well my order from gi got shipped out last night, so at least i will have it for next weekend game day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st May 2010, 7:43 pm

For the people who cant go to Wilcox on a regularly basis, what did you decide on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th June 2010, 9:22 am

i went with the G & G electric blow back. plastic body, and its not your every day run of the mill plastic. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i have only had the gun so far to play with it the last two weekends and i love this gun. they only i had to do when i got the gun was fix the hop up when gi put it together. it was putting ne spin on the bb at all, not knowing what i was doing i gave allout a call and with in 1 min i had fixed and started shotting. and wamm it was good to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down