The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Days! Nerf Zombies June 18th/ Airsoft June 19---77 EPB, Fl

Go down

Game Days! Nerf Zombies June 18th/ Airsoft June 19---77 EPB, Fl Empty Game Days! Nerf Zombies June 18th/ Airsoft June 19---77 EPB, Fl

Post by Guest 7th June 2010, 11:53 pm

We are having a huge weekend that weekend, and we would like you to come!

First off is the new Nerf Zombie games we are starting. This, however, isnt your typical Nerf games, these games are just to dangerous with airsoft rifles. Strictly because its at night and the zombies will be up close and personal at every turn! Dont let the Nerf get you down, whenever you are going to be wanting to shoot the zombie, he will be up-close so you dont want to waste ammo at the zombie running around, not bothering anything 300 ft away. Nerf brings the perfect aspect of the game alive. Imagine for real left4dead. Get out here and you will never forget it.

Second, we are trying to rally up enough people to make a nice gameday. We have a group of players celebrating a birthday that will be there, as well as many others wanting to come. So grab your gear and head on out for some really nice games! Im thinking extreme trailer wars, and defend the island?

Well, your thinking, "I live in Tallahassee, crestview, Destin, ect. I can make only one day if I tried because the 2 trips to different game days back to back is terrible. Well, we will be offering people to camp up at 77 EPB! So enjoy the zombie game, and then wake up to a days worth of some good ole airsofting! lol.

Hope to see you there!!!

Zombie Games: $5 for first timers, regular players $10
Airsoft Games: Entry Fee:$15, AEG rentals:$20
Chance to release some steam?: Priceless

Back to top Go down

Game Days! Nerf Zombies June 18th/ Airsoft June 19---77 EPB, Fl Empty Re: Game Days! Nerf Zombies June 18th/ Airsoft June 19---77 EPB, Fl

Post by Guest 8th June 2010, 9:56 pm

Can somebody move this to the place it belongs please? lol, i wasnt paying attention when I made this.

Back to top Go down