The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eye Protection

5 posters

Go down

Eye Protection Empty Eye Protection

Post by Fast 19th July 2010, 5:09 pm

I'm looking at getting some eye protection and I need some vetran's opinions on what is the best-(Full face or Goggles). What do you run with?
Fast
Fast
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Eye Protection Empty Re: Eye Protection

Post by Animal Mother 19th July 2010, 6:03 pm

ESS, Wiley-X, Oakley, Bolle-- all good companies that both military and law enforcement trust in. I've owned each (or still own) at some point in my airsoft existence. What's more important is anti-fog. I recommend purchases OP Drops or FogTech. Both work well and will save you frustration when on the battle field.
Animal Mother
Animal Mother
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Medic21 19th July 2010, 9:26 pm

I have these and really like them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Medic21
Medic21
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by allout 19th July 2010, 10:04 pm

full face is a good idea , but i don't like it so i go with eye pro and sometimes a half face , ess and arena are some good ones
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fast 19th July 2010, 10:07 pm

So you guys perfer googles over face masks? What is the hardest you have been hit in the face? I would perfer googles but don't want to pay some damn Dentist $2000 to give me a cap after I have taken a 20g BB from a 450 FPS sniper to the tooth.
Fast
Fast
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by allout 19th July 2010, 10:09 pm

it cost bigd about 1000 for his new tooth , yes it can happen
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd July 2010, 5:46 pm

i use the glasses from walmart. you know the $5 ones. they have saved me plenty of times. only thang that sucks about them is on the real humid days they fog up a lil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tank 22nd July 2010, 10:33 pm

Saw a set on Evike, TM clones, with two built in fans. Price was around 30 bucks! Seem a pretty good deal to me. It has a full face lower part, which can be taken off easy, or so it seemed. Two AAA batts, and they say it should run no problem for a few hours or so. The face plate is made out of really flixable stuff, so useing iron sights shouldn't be a problem. Seemed like a good deal, in case you couldn't tell from the post yet. LOL

TANK

Tank
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fast 23rd July 2010, 9:07 am

I just received my first piece of airsoft equipment yesterday in the form of a Scott full face mask. I had this rushed in from atlanta airsoft for tomorrows game. I am not overly found of the thing. Since my gun is not here yet I tried to look through my red dot on my real m4 and I couldnt do it. Thanks for the lead Tank I am going to look at that mask and see if I cant get one of those coming.
Fast
Fast
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Tank 23rd July 2010, 6:53 pm

Hope I'm not to late to give a bit more advice.. But your going to want to pick up some de-fogg spray for cleaning them. They are goggels, and will fogg, even with two fans, if the weather is bad enough. Cleaning it with anti-fogg, will help you deal with that problem. Your very welcome Smooth..I am still so far away from getting ready to come out to play. And every day I sit at my computer, watch the guns I want go out of stock, and cry a little. LOL Might take me some time to get up there kids, but once I do.. It's good to know I'll have some great guys to play with.. Wait.. I mean, Airsoft with. Yeah.

TANK

Tank
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down