The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game day

4 posters

Go down

which day for a game

game day Vote_lcap100%game day Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 7 ]
game day Vote_lcap0%game day Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

game day Empty game day

Post by allout 19th July 2010, 9:59 pm

let me know which one you guys want to do
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

game day Empty Re: game day

Post by Animal Mother 20th July 2010, 6:34 pm

Saturdays are always the best in my opinion. Yes, you might run into the occasional player that has to work on Saturdays, but when you try to do Sundays, you run into a few problems like people going to church, family outings, and primarily just being worn the heck out from playing airsoft all day and being either sore or too tired to perform at work the next day at capacity. For those of us in LE or other civil service jobs, this could be a bad thing.
Animal Mother
Animal Mother
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 20th July 2010, 6:49 pm

IM good with either day but it looks like everyone else wants saturday i just hope some more ppl show up
Nick
Nick
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by allout 20th July 2010, 10:11 pm

thats the reason for the poll to see if there is a better day to get the numbers up , as you can tell so far it looks like saturday which i like more aswell
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shepard 20th July 2010, 11:25 pm

Allout the numbers are probably down because of the heat more than anything. That and maybe everyone goes on vacation during the summer.

Shepard
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st July 2010, 6:44 am

Shepard wrote:Allout the numbers are probably down because of the heat more than anything. That and maybe everyone goes on vacation during the summer.

Yup what he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Our numbers have been down a little bit lately and we just contribute it to the heat. I remember last year at this time we would only have 6 -12 players at the old field. Luckily the numbers are up from then but that can always change.

I think Sat is better because it gives me a chance to recuperate on sunday. I dont know about yall but after a long arduous day of airsoft my body is sore and I like the extra day to heal up before going back to the grind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st July 2010, 4:59 pm

[/quote]

I think Sat is better because it gives me a chance to recuperate on sunday. I dont know about yall but after a long arduous day of airsoft my body is sore and I like the extra day to heal up before going back to the grind. [/quote]

You are just OLD disco. Sleep Sleep Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by allout 21st July 2010, 6:50 pm

me too me too Laughing
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content