The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the fourm but not alabama or airsoft

2 posters

Go down

New to the fourm but not alabama or airsoft Empty New to the fourm but not alabama or airsoft

Post by Ian. 8th August 2010, 6:00 pm

Hey im ian i started airsoft at age 11 and at age 14 i have been loving it ever since. I live in robertsdale alabama i play airsoft as much as i can mainly 4 times a week now that school is starting im going to have to cut that down to 2 times a week but that will not keep me from going to airsoft games and or battles hope to see you all out on the field!

Ian.
an admin is watching me

Back to top Go down

New to the fourm but not alabama or airsoft Empty Re: New to the fourm but not alabama or airsoft

Post by allout 8th August 2010, 7:55 pm

welcome, hope to see you on the field soon
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

New to the fourm but not alabama or airsoft Empty Re: New to the fourm but not alabama or airsoft

Post by Guest 9th August 2010, 6:51 am

welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian. 10th August 2010, 2:21 pm

Thanks guys.

Ian.
an admin is watching me

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian. 10th August 2010, 11:08 pm

Oh and i didnt know if i should have put my real name or my nickname for my username so ill just go ahead and say my nick name is "Shells" the name stuck with me when i used to many of my uncles airsoft shotgun shells and him and his friends call me shells......

Ian.
an admin is watching me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down