The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS/WTT:Real Sword Type 56 w/ Upgrades-Accessories,

Go down

WTS/WTT:Real Sword Type 56 w/ Upgrades-Accessories,  Empty WTS/WTT:Real Sword Type 56 w/ Upgrades-Accessories,

Post by Guest 2nd September 2010, 8:04 pm

Well, I couldnt find any decent trades for this thing, but im still open if you have something.

Ive decided to have a set price for this, and the price IS set in stone. Id rather have a trade, but sadly, no good ones yet.

This is the most accurate rifle ive ever owned. I can easily reach 250ft. Speaking of this, I attended Op. FEAR, and there is a three story building that has a entrance on the top floor. From the U.S base ( Which was where I was at ), to that door, is about 250 ft. I was able to hit inside of that door 9/10 times. This is because the gun maintains a almost perfect 400 fps average, 6.01 madbull lightweight barrel, SCS + Systema bucking combo. I was also using .28 G&G bb's. Id actually recommend going heavier than that.

This is what you get:
The Type 56
Original Box, manual, tools, ect...
4 Real Sword Mid Caps
8.4 1600 mah Intellect battery.
2.4v 2000 mah Custom Type 56 battery. ( More about that below )
6.01 Madbull tightbore (Installed)
SCS + Systema Bucking Combo ( Installed )
Black Threaded Flashhider

Oh, and the main battery compartment has been switched to deans, as well as the battery.

Im looking for $450 FIRM or trades. Id rather have something performance upgraded and take M4/M16 magazines.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Note that the gun doesnt come with the huge 9.6v battery, or the plastic 500 round hicap. Also, the little battery pictured is the intellect, and has been indeed wired to deans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Note* The 2.4v is specially designed for the Type 56. There is two different battery spot, one in the receiver ( Standard Stick Type Area ), and a really little compartment in the stock. The 2.4v you stick in the stock, which adds power to the 8.4v, making it pretty much a 10.8v that will last alot longer. Yes, you plug both the batteries in at the same time. This battery is also brand new, I just paid a good amount for it.

Back to top Go down

WTS/WTT:Real Sword Type 56 w/ Upgrades-Accessories,  Empty Re: WTS/WTT:Real Sword Type 56 w/ Upgrades-Accessories,

Post by Guest 2nd September 2010, 9:12 pm

Oh ya guys, I forgot to mention. I dont go to Wilcox field very often, so im willing to ship this beautiful AK to your doorstep, free of charge!

Back to top Go down