The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suvival: A Southern Tale

Go down

Suvival: A Southern Tale Empty Suvival: A Southern Tale

Post by Longbow 24th September 2010, 7:10 pm

ok so guys i know i haven't yet been out to games, but i'm working on getting enough money to take a day off for games.
My team back in MA ran and continues to run a series of Post Apocalyptic milsim we call the series survival. I would realy appreciate the chance to get to run one of these games down here. As the series progresses it becomes more and more "hardcore"

In the end of days when humanity has wiped any trace of civilization from it's broken and stripped world we lay our scene.
It has been thirty years or so since the word came crashing down in a wave of fire and fear. those who survived the war died of starvation, predation, or....survived.
In a land close enough to the equator for the winter to be livable men have begun to rebuild. Two staples of civilization can be harvested. Water: the liqiud of life, and Oil: the life blood of machines. As always the case; Utopia is not for the living. Bands of men from the east and west are closing in to take what is not theirs.

the Western warband will be colors of tan. DCU, tan, or any arid camo.
the Easter warband will be colors of green. Woodland or other green camo.
there will be an ammo restriction each player is allowed to carry 300 rounds of ammo, this can be carried however you want in a single highcap or multiple mid/low caps.
For realism sake please no Launchers or Saws.

Each team will have a designated healer: men who would have been medics in times of Civilization now anyone who can keep wounds clean is needed.
Wounded rule: when a player is hit, they should fall to the ground and yell for help. if a healer reaches them they will be taped and back in the fight. any friendly player may "drag" a wounded ally to saftey (walk with player) an enemy can mercy kill a wounded player.
Capture cards: each player will be given a capture card, keep the card on you if you are killed by another player the opponent may touch you and request your capture card. if you have already lost your capture card from a previous death simply say you don't have one. all enemy cards should be given to the Chief of your warband.
Chieften: the leaders of the warbands. they will issue orders, and are responsible for the resupply of their warriors ammunition.

Longbow
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Suvival: A Southern Tale Empty Re: Suvival: A Southern Tale

Post by Longbow 24th September 2010, 7:22 pm

heres some pictures and videos of games to get the end of the world thought flowing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Longbow
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down