The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOLLE HELP

3 posters

Go down

MOLLE HELP Empty MOLLE HELP

Post by FOXHOUND_SIN 5th October 2010, 11:24 pm

I have the Condor MOLLE chest rig. It has no back to it, (which sucks because I can't wear my hydration carrier.) so my question is. How can I add more MOLLE space to my body. On the inside of the vest, there are clip on buttons so it looks like I could attach something. I thought about getting a platform MOLLE belt and wearing that under my plate carrier. Or just wearing one of those MOLLE dropdown platforms that you wear like a drop leg holster. Thing is, I don't know if my belt I wear to keep my pants up will be staying up with the extra weight on it. Any ideas? I started getting into pouches and I am thinking I won't have enough room.

FOXHOUND_SIN
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

http://www.foxhoundairsoft.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

MOLLE HELP Empty Re: MOLLE HELP

Post by Longbow 7th October 2010, 5:27 pm

some of the hydration carrier like the condor one are able to connect to the chest rig. i just wore it under my old chest rig.
you can buy a battle belt which will give you enough room to put additional pouches. you will need to buy a belt to lace into the battle belt.
I've also run droplegs, i don't care for them as much since they tend to wiggle about if not tightly secured. and yes you may need to wear a pair of suspender or anotherbelt for them.
could we see you current vest configuration? i'm curious to see what you need. on my chest rig i had 8 m14 mags, radio, admin pouch, and a random battery/ bb pouch.

Longbow
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by FOXHOUND_SIN 7th October 2010, 8:58 pm

Well. I did actually want to get either a rigger belt and wear it through my belt loops, or a battle belt and attach it to the chest rig then hang platforms off either. I also did want to add a hydration carrier for obvious reasons, but I have a Truspec one and it doesn't look like it's gonna get on. I do need to buy a new pouch for my bladder so it matches because the one I have is in black. None the less. I'll get pictures up. I don't actually have pouches atm as they are on their way from the person I ordered from. But I have a lot of pouches I want, so I know i'm gonna run outta room.

FOXHOUND_SIN
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 7th October 2010, 9:25 pm

If it was condor brand , they come with the shoulder straps Very Happy , Now SIN you see why I gave it away for Free Very Happy
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by FOXHOUND_SIN 7th October 2010, 9:52 pm

Hey, free can't be beaten. I don't hate Wink I can't thank you enough

FOXHOUND_SIN
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap