The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT: PDA NET - Internet through phone

3 posters

Go down

OT: PDA NET - Internet through phone Empty OT: PDA NET - Internet through phone

Post by Guest 10th October 2010, 10:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"PDAnet has been one of the most popular software for Windows Mobile phones, Palm OS phones and iPhones. It is now ported to the Android system! PdaNet provides you with FULL Internet access so all your email, instant message programs will work without any setting changes. Supports both USB Tether and Bluetooth DUN."

Back to top Go down

OT: PDA NET - Internet through phone Empty Re: OT: PDA NET - Internet through phone

Post by FOXHOUND_SIN 11th October 2010, 1:21 pm

This looks like a hacked post.

EDIT - My bad mates!

Last edited by FOXHOUND_SIN on 11th October 2010, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

FOXHOUND_SIN
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

http://www.foxhoundairsoft.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

OT: PDA NET - Internet through phone Empty Re: OT: PDA NET - Internet through phone

Post by Guest 11th October 2010, 2:21 pm

its not hacked, thanks for the link chuy im going to check into this to see if i can useit through cellular south

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th October 2010, 3:11 pm

Should be able to, it's not dependent on service, well, unless it's blocked. I d-loaded it to my laptop and then connected it to my phone, but you might be able to download it directly (AT&T won't let you).

Sorry, I should have said something glib and ethereal so that you knew it was me and not some bot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 11th October 2010, 3:20 pm

Hey Don't worry, The guys who been out lately , Knows who you are, So don't worry what others says Very Happy Smile
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Animal Mother 11th October 2010, 3:48 pm

I wouldn't do this. Unless you have tethering setup through your cellular provider, you will run over your limit and be charged insane overages. You might think you have the "unlimited plan" but it really isn't. Most companies range from 2-5 gigs a month, and you should never exceed that with normal data usage on your phone, but if you tethered through your computer, expect to go over. Just FYI
Animal Mother
Animal Mother
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th October 2010, 3:59 pm

5 gigs is the reputed maximum for an 'unlimited' plan. But for occasional use or non-data intensive work, that's more than enough. In tandem with local W-Fi sites, you should be fine. Just remember not to download movies too frequently....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down