The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW HOPE .....MSA Post Apocalyptic game

+3
braxt360
allout
Pops
7 posters

Go down

NEW HOPE .....MSA Post Apocalyptic game Empty NEW HOPE .....MSA Post Apocalyptic game

Post by Pops 4th November 2010, 8:24 pm

MSA
Presents a
CMG/BRT EVENT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

December 17th, 2067

The civilians have been battling the government for days now. They built this new “Oil Rig” thing that they call “New Hope”. I don’t know what they mean by that, it doesn’t look like its brought hope to me. The only thing it’s brought is death. The survivors are praying that it helps them start humanity over again, but the government forces aren’t having it. I snuck into one of the government camps one day; they mentioned something about mutants, and people being infected. I heard one of the officers saying New Hope could be contaminating the area and turning people into these mutants. That would explain why all the fighting is going on there. Between you and me though, I think the government really wants to take control of it and distribute the supplies themselves. Nothing is wrong with that, it’s just what the government has always done…right?
The way I’m seeing things is, this group of survivors…They think they are bettering the world by building this “New Hope” structure. They hope to start rebuilding humanity from this structure. Having electricity, lights, running water, it’s a dream we’ve all had. Our fathers experienced it in the old world, but many of us never thought it would ever return. The only bit of power we get now is by scavenging and fixing old generators and burning what little fuel we can find.
The government on the other hand, says “New Hope” is actually bringing down humanity, the materials and the structure just isn’t safe, the survivors didn’t really have the know how to put it together. People are getting sick, and becoming mutated from it. The government tried to take the structure peacefully they said, but the survivors just wouldn’t cooperate. Now, every day the two factions meet up to keep control over the facility.
Honestly, I don’t know who’s right, and I don’t care who is. I’m just out trying to live on my own, I have no hope in the future, I don’t care who controls “New Hope”. In my opinion it’s a lost cause…

New Hope is the first Post Apocalyptic airsoft experience brought to you in Mississippi!

There is a $20.00 per player field fee for the use of this field for this event.

Stonewall, MS 39363

Teams:
Civilians
Government Remnants

Uniforms:

Civilians
Dark civilian clothes, Woodland MARPAT, Woodland, or other Dark Camo patterns. (Civilian clothes preferred.)

Government Remnants
ACU, DCU, Desert MARPAT, or any other light colored camo patterns.

For more information and constant updates: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Pops
Pops
Novice
Novice

http://www.mississippiairsoft.com

Back to top Go down

NEW HOPE .....MSA Post Apocalyptic game Empty Re: NEW HOPE .....MSA Post Apocalyptic game

Post by allout 29th November 2010, 8:49 pm

this is a must make game for us it's only a 2 hour drive from baldwin cty. we went to their free game to see the field it's huge , this should be a good time for all who can go , we can drive up morning of . mini me and i will be there in desert marpat
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

NEW HOPE .....MSA Post Apocalyptic game Empty Re: NEW HOPE .....MSA Post Apocalyptic game

Post by braxt360 29th November 2010, 8:51 pm

i would love to if i can Very Happy
braxt360
braxt360
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Wackary 1st December 2010, 8:20 pm

Zach & I are marking this one on the calendar.
Wackary
Wackary
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st December 2010, 8:25 pm

Sadly, I'll be loading and unloading my truck all that weekend...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 6th December 2010, 6:37 pm

Should b at this one liked the field i will have multicam so i think thats goverment remnants
Nick
Nick
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by dmxsoulja3 6th December 2010, 7:40 pm

I'm going to try and make this one as well, I have some christmas traveling coming up and thought I wouldnt get to play anymore this year based on the game schedules posted so im excited to be able to play, plus I got some goodies on the way that might get here before then

@Nick, too bad Howie will be gone, could have been repeat of the hotel haha, pyrotechnics and pistol kills.. see if Kress can go too. Maybe we can take one car from P'cola

I'm going to bring multi-cam or ACU and alot of layers, I bet its going to be cold lol so Gov't side.

dmxsoulja3
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 6th December 2010, 7:45 pm

Yea kress will prolly not go to this one but im sure dwanye will and acu will stand out more than multicam there but yea it will definetly b very cold im sure
Nick
Nick
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Fast 6th December 2010, 7:51 pm

Its a two day event? I can go Saturday but I can't swing spending the night. Are you guys going for the weekend?
Fast
Fast
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by allout 6th December 2010, 8:42 pm

i hope to make both days , thats the plan , but it's cool if you come for just sat. or sunday , a few others will do the same
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fast 19th December 2010, 11:25 am

This was my first travel op so I figured I would write an after action. This was a pretty fun game. The field is big and the base camps were spread out so it took some walking to get to them which I liked. I thought the game was set up fairly well. The admins/raiders played thier parts well at the New Hope oil rig and really added a fun twist. I also enjoyed playing with the Crusaders-they seem to be a good group of guys. The game was pretty fun until the end when a admin/raider got really aggressive towards me about yelling at IRS to run after I had pulled my dead rag due to a dead battery (My Bad). All in all a fun day but dont think I will go back to another event over there just cause it got too serious at the end to justify the travel expense. The weather was perfect with the rain moving out of the area early. Overall a well planned event with some fun times and some not so fun times.
Fast
Fast
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down