The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highway 77 Airsoft

3 posters

Go down

Highway 77 Airsoft Empty Highway 77 Airsoft

Post by Howie 26th March 2010, 4:00 pm

Okay Guys,

As some of the players who played at Hurbert Field Paintball will remember that it was equal time for paintball and airsoft players as the airsofter always got the shaft, meaning we never got equal time.
Mack performance Had ensure me that will not be the case, If our game last longer then hour or a specific game will last longer we may remain on the field untill the game reaches the end point.
So give him time to sort out his shop and get the scenero's written and that place will be fun to play at also. Very Happy
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Highway 77 Airsoft Empty Re: Highway 77 Airsoft

Post by Guest 26th March 2010, 7:28 pm

Hwy 77 has a great field and awesome facility with all the amenities like a snack bar, restrooms, and a small airsoft shop. If they can get the airsoft and paintball together situation figured out then it would be a great place to play. When we went we got a real condescending attitude and were called "airsoftees" im sure they dont call the paintballers, paintballees. I will go back and play again but I hope some of the bugs get ironed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 26th March 2010, 9:49 pm

It's something that time will heal, j
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain 27th March 2010, 12:11 am

DUCK has played there a good bit and we have never had the problems or attitude (other than the general attitude from unknowing PB'ers). In general we were treated with respect and had good relations with the other PB players that were there. Some of the AS players, well that is another story. In all it seemed that when we talked to PB players there about sharing field time that they were quite amiable and had no problems taking turns on certain ones. Unless the dynamic has changed in the past few months it never seemed that bad. We were usually a small group though, just 4-8 DUCKS alone and all adults so it may have had some influence.
Captain
Captain
Springer
Springer

http://www.teamduck.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th March 2010, 6:56 pm

It wasnt terrible at all, but we did get attitude im not the only person in our group that mentioned it. We were also ran off one of the fields we were playing on after speaking with the paintball refs and agreeing that if they were on one field we would stay clear of them and vice versa. We were not told to leave the field but from where the paintballers moved onto the field we would have been shot without a doubt there was no division between the two fields. Im all for sharing the fields but it was not possible to share that area. I love going to new places to play I will surely go back and play again. I hope when I do go back there will be better organization and someone there to set up the scenarios so I dont have to do it. When i travel and play elsewhere the last thing I want to do is organize the games all day.

Like I said ill go back because we did have a great time and the field there is amazing. It also helps that they have a full airsoft store right there on the premises. And the guy running the shop was eager to help and seemed very nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by MackPerformance 11th April 2010, 8:50 pm

Man, I'm behind. Sorry disco if you took an inside joke the wrong way. Most of the airsoft people who play at 77EPB give the owners George and April a hard time about paintballers. If it isn't 68 degrees out side they don't show up. So when its 100+ and we are out there playing, we give them a hard time about he lack of PB players. The great thing about 77EPB is we have free reign over all aspets of the field. We want a night game - done, Want the entire field just for airsoft - done. The Team Challenge (which hasn't been posted here - yet) will be a airsoft day only. Actually there is a lot more to it but, info will be to follow as soon as I get the the go ahead from all the big players. Then it will be a mad rush for teams to get one of the 28 slots. With a very big, and well very formed company taking 3 of those slots. Laughing

No one should get run off of any field and if that were the case, brought to my attention.
MackPerformance
MackPerformance
Springer
Springer

http://www.panhandleairsoft.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down