The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gun rental

+2
Wackary
Lugnutz
6 posters

Go down

gun rental Empty gun rental

Post by Lugnutz 7th December 2010, 8:45 pm

I have a few extra guns so I might be able to lend/rent a gun out to your friend
Lugnutz
Lugnutz
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

gun rental Empty Re: gun rental

Post by Wackary 8th December 2010, 2:38 pm

There is a guy i work with I am trying to get into airsoft also. I am trying to talk him into coming out Saturday and if he does show, will you have something available for him to rent? If so, what do you have available (including mags?) and how much (PM me back if you like) for the day?
Thanks.
Wackary
Wackary
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lugnutz 8th December 2010, 6:00 pm

I have three guns I will be renting out for the next few months.
JG Beta AK74u 18bps at 370fps. Rental comes with 2 highcap mags One 250rds and the other 400rds. $10.00 for the whole day. "Renter must supply ammo, NO .12g bb's".
KWA G36c 18bps at 380fps. Rental comes with 2 470rd Highcaps. $15.00 for the whole day. "Renter must supply ammo, NO .12g bb's".
Real Sword Dragunov Semi-Locked DMR/Sniper rifle 510fps. This gun comes with 3 96rd midcaps. ALL SHOTS MUST BE MADE 125FT+. "This is a kickass gun" let me tell you, anyone that has played with me on the field knows this gun and will back that clam up. $25.00 for the whole day. "I will provide 1000 .40g high grade bbs with rental". If you run out of ammo during the day talk to me and we can work something out. If for some reason the renter puts any other ammo in the gun they will forfit the rental fee and the gun will be taken away.
Lugnutz
Lugnutz
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lugnutz 8th December 2010, 6:09 pm

I will also have a joe built VSR-10 blot-action sniper rifle for rent. It comes with 1 30rd lowcap. The gun shoots 540fps. $20.00 rents it for the day. ALL SHOT MUST BE 125FT+. The gun come with 500rds of .40g bbs any renter that shoots another type of ammo out of the gun will forfit there rental fee and the gun will be taken away.
Lugnutz
Lugnutz
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by twizzlerman 19th January 2011, 11:12 am

renting off a tsd src m4 shoots 335+ fps, bbs must be provided buy renter .20 or .25 king arms and crossman bbs have feeding issues so i recommend high grade bbs for best accuracy .10$ the whole day.
twizzlerman
twizzlerman
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Animal Mother 20th January 2011, 6:25 pm

I don't think its appropriate to be offering services on a field you do not own until you have it pre-approved by the field owner/coordinators.
Animal Mother
Animal Mother
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchbox 20th January 2011, 7:17 pm

While I agree with you, your attitude is a bit off.... Perhaps you should ask Allout, Will, or another admin about that before jumping their case personally. Especially since it's not your place to address that, anyway.

Lunchbox
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by ElTater 13th April 2011, 8:34 pm

AnybOdy going to the game this Saturday that I can rent two guns from, was wanting to buy one but no point bc I'm leaving soon, bringing my little brother possibly
ElTater
ElTater
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th April 2011, 8:56 pm

I am sure an arrangement can be arranged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down