The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what does one need to be a freind of tfaa?

3 posters

Go down

what does one need to be a freind of tfaa? Empty what does one need to be a freind of tfaa?

Post by Longbow 12th December 2010, 12:01 pm

as I said above what does a website of forum need to be a friend of TFAA? I don't want to tread on anyones toes, but i'd like to add my old forum so that the knowledge from up in MA can be mixed with some southern skills.

Longbow
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

what does one need to be a freind of tfaa? Empty Re: what does one need to be a freind of tfaa?

Post by allout 12th December 2010, 12:10 pm

post it up , this area is for info on where to buy , play , anything that helps the sport , if someone is moving to a new place maybe we have some info on that area
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

what does one need to be a freind of tfaa? Empty Re: what does one need to be a freind of tfaa?

Post by Howie 12th December 2010, 6:46 pm

Yes, by all means post it up,
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Longbow 13th December 2010, 2:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
this is the forum i started with. It's in MA i know but alot of players travel for large events and we tend to be Gear whores up north where you can find some sweet deals on the BST section

Longbow
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down