The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-cam guys come on in, need some advice

4 posters

Go down

Multi-cam guys come on in, need some advice Empty Multi-cam guys come on in, need some advice

Post by dmxsoulja3 15th December 2010, 7:44 am

Ok going to pick up a set of multi-cams and have a few questions, of course there is propper and TRU which both say they use the CRYE genuine print, but in all the pics it seems like the TRU is a darker more brown background, where the propper sets look like they have a lighter, and more favored towards the green/sand colors, the knockoff's look good just not sure which to go with

where are you guys getting your setups and price? I prefer the combat shirts over the bdu jackets but I want them to match.

dmxsoulja3
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Multi-cam guys come on in, need some advice Empty Re: Multi-cam guys come on in, need some advice

Post by Guest 15th December 2010, 8:24 am

Yellow or brown. Pick your side.

Back to top Go down

Multi-cam guys come on in, need some advice Empty Re: Multi-cam guys come on in, need some advice

Post by Fast 15th December 2010, 8:29 am

Tru-spec for me. The only thing that I don't like is that the combat shirt has a tan center which to me is too much tan.
Fast
Fast
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain 15th December 2010, 10:08 am

The fabric is made at the same place, different batches look slightly different as far as shades are concerned. One thing to look at is what material it is made from. If you are going to want the pattern to stay crisp and defined then go for 50/50 Nyco blend like the TruSpecs, if you want the pattern to fade and become subdued then go for the Cotton Proppers. I have a set of both the TruSpecs and the Propper BDU cut and both are good for certain environments.

The knock offs are a rip-off. The material is genuinely weak and the velcro is only good for a couple of washings before it falls apart. A couple of our guys have them and they are dropping them in favor of the Truspecs. Call Mack over at Panhandle Airsoft and tell him you want the Truspecs, he has orders going in for them all the time and he gets a great deal. Help keep a local in business!
Captain
Captain
Springer
Springer

http://www.teamduck.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Longbow 15th December 2010, 10:23 am

we have a saying back in MA "friends don't let friends buy Multisham" china knock offs fade and fall apart. each batch will be a little different depending on everything including the pictures due to lighting.

Longbow
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Fast 15th December 2010, 10:44 am

I dont know if Rothco makes Multicam uniforms but stay away from them. There coloring and pattern is way off from my experience.
Fast
Fast
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down