The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If intetested in a game during the holidays.

3 posters

Go down

If intetested in a game during the holidays. Empty If intetested in a game during the holidays.

Post by Fast 25th December 2010, 10:21 pm

There is a poll posted in the general info section about playing during the holidays-I should have put it in the Wicox section but there was a question posted about a possible game a little while back. If we get enough interest than I think we could possible be able to get one last game in before the end of the year.
Fast
Fast
Moderators

Back to top Go down

If intetested in a game during the holidays. Empty Re: If intetested in a game during the holidays.

Post by Guest 26th December 2010, 9:37 am

depends on what day. and the other thang for me would be if my wife is working or not. still only have one vehicle

Back to top Go down

If intetested in a game during the holidays. Empty Re: If intetested in a game during the holidays.

Post by Ziguca 26th December 2010, 4:04 pm

I'm game if I'm off work

Ziguca
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

http://www.ukcyberassassins.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by allout 26th December 2010, 5:53 pm

i'm good for friday ,saturday ,sunday , let me know
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th December 2010, 6:18 pm

Friday would be very temping, but Saturday or Sunday would be better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th December 2010, 6:40 am

sat would be better for me

update scratch that. dont know what day for me now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th December 2010, 7:25 am

I know we all want to play bad (me the worse). But plz keep keep this in mind. Jan 8th is our normal game weekend. And we want to keep on our normal weekends.

We don't want to keep having games on our off weekends. My goal this year is 2 do everythang possible to stay on our weekends.

I will be making a forum that is read only listing all game days for the year and linking the forum to the proper topic in the proper forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down