The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JG M-4 S-system (enhanced version) SOLD!

3 posters

Go down

JG M-4 S-system (enhanced version) SOLD! Empty JG M-4 S-system (enhanced version) SOLD!

Post by Fast 19th January 2011, 3:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Selling price $100 includes one hi-cap mag and 8.4v battery and 6.03mm Madbull barrel (installed)

Last edited by Fast is Smooth on 5th February 2011, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fast
Fast
Moderators

Back to top Go down

JG M-4 S-system (enhanced version) SOLD! Empty Re: JG M-4 S-system (enhanced version) SOLD!

Post by FOXHOUND_SIN 20th January 2011, 3:50 am

I'll take it if I can see it in person. PM sent Smile

FOXHOUND_SIN
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

http://www.foxhoundairsoft.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

JG M-4 S-system (enhanced version) SOLD! Empty Re: JG M-4 S-system (enhanced version) SOLD!

Post by Ziguca 20th January 2011, 7:16 pm

If that sale falls thru. I'll take it.

Ziguca
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

http://www.ukcyberassassins.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fast 20th January 2011, 9:13 pm

I'll bring it this weekend to Wilcox.
Fast
Fast
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by FOXHOUND_SIN 21st January 2011, 7:18 am

Unfortunately, I can't make it this weekend. But please save it. I really, really need this because i'm out of a main. I really want to turn this into my cqb since I don't have anything to use. I'm just waiting to be allowed to cash my check on the 2nd.

FOXHOUND_SIN
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Fast 21st January 2011, 9:37 am

I am going to chrono it this weekend but I think it maybe to hot for CQB. The gun hasnt been shot on full auto alot but the spring may have settled down a bit. If I am going to hold it for then I need a firm commitment that you are going to buy.
Fast
Fast
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by FOXHOUND_SIN 21st January 2011, 9:45 am

Garanteed I will buy. I want this gun and I have all the parts bought to put into it. I promise I will buy, cash in hand. Swear on it.

FOXHOUND_SIN
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Fast 23rd January 2011, 7:41 pm

Forgot to chrono it but I put some .28's through it and it puts them down range with no problem. Still for sale!
Fast
Fast
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd January 2011, 7:50 pm

How much for just the orange tip?

Could I buy sponsorship on the front sight post?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fast 23rd January 2011, 10:57 pm

Since the gun is for sale and a contract is pending, I cannot offer marketing space on the gun. I can however offer a prime advertising space on the back of my plate carrier right above the bulleye! You will find this is a great spot to advertise as I am usually running away from perspective clients.
Fast
Fast
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Fast 5th February 2011, 6:54 pm

Sold-admins please remove post
Fast
Fast
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down