The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICS Sportline M4 CQBR AEG package

Go down

ICS Sportline M4 CQBR AEG package Empty ICS Sportline M4 CQBR AEG package

Post by dmxsoulja3 15th February 2011, 7:16 am

Hey guys,

Since the hotel seems to be shut down indefinitely and not much talk of CQB, I have decided to post up my second AEG, no sense in having two right now. It is the ICS M4 CQBR sportline, so it is plastic, but a nice body, has the RIS rail, and the CQB short barrel. It is like new and I have only played one full day at the Hotel with it and it was rock solid. This has the Version 2 split gearbox, so FPS changes are a breeze.

Here is what you are getting:
-The AEG itself
-The ICS 2000mah special battery needed for the Crane Stock...you can't use any other kind of battery unless you rewire. But don't despair this battery is great and gives the gun very nice ROF and lasts all day and then some.
Inside you will find a Madbull Python II 6.03 Tight Bore in 250mm length with a G&G Green bucking, this setup is very accurate, not just for CQB but it would more than pull its weight on the field. Matter of fact I switched my G&G to this same short barrel, for whatever reason I find the best accuracy with them.
-TWO Upper gear boxes, yes you read that right, one for CQB which should fire in or around 350, the other firing in or around 400fps for the field, there is a very noticeable difference between FPS on the two, both cycle perfectly, were built with care and will have no issues. You can swap these out in 30 seconds.
-TWO stock ICS High Caps

Last but not least, I'm going to throw in a VERY NICE EoTech 551 replica, this is not one of those garbage versions, has high quality optic, great brightness, it is definitely one of the nicest replicas out there, I paid 70 for it by itself.

Brand new the AEG is $199, the battery is $35, the barrel is $35, the second upper gearbox $40, the Eotech is $70, I'm asking $200 FIRM, please do not low ball me or ask me to part stuff out, its not happening.

I will post pictures when I get home from work, but Howie, and Nick have seen me run this setup at the Hotel and you can check my build thread for my G&G that shoots 36 RPS to know I take care of, and build quality items.

I'm in Pensacola and can meet up with you here, or can bring it out to the next Field game I attend.

Thanks guys

Here is a stock pic just so you have an idea until I get home:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dmxsoulja3
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

ICS Sportline M4 CQBR AEG package Empty Re: ICS Sportline M4 CQBR AEG package

Post by dmxsoulja3 18th February 2011, 6:40 am

Will be bringing it to the field this weekend along with my primary G&G so anyone interested can see/purchase.

dmxsoulja3
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th February 2011, 7:13 am

I'll give you $10 for the trigger! Very Happy

Nice weapon, I hope someone takes you up on this right away. CQB weapons are still very effective at the field, for anyone hesitant about the ranges at any of the bigger fields.

Last edited by Che Chuy on 18th February 2011, 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by dmxsoulja3 18th February 2011, 7:16 am

Thanks Chuy, and you are right I have no problems with range, and with the 400fps upper gearbox the power when it gets there with .25's is still on point.

p.s. I miss the hotel lol

dmxsoulja3
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down