The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dothan Survival Games - 5/14

4 posters

Go down

Dothan Survival Games - 5/14 Empty Dothan Survival Games - 5/14

Post by MackPerformance 3rd May 2011, 12:26 pm

Date: 5-14-11

Time: 10:00am - 5:00pm (CST)

Field Fee: $10.00

141 Cowarts Road
Dothan, AL 36301
(334) 793-8202

We are getting a group together to join the local player around the Dothan area in hopes to bring these players to the local field of the Florida Panhandle. If you’re looking for a new field to try out that close by this one could be it.

Dothan Survival games is a paintball park that is very similar to Hwy 77 Extreme Paintball (Panama City). However it is a little more than twice the size, 30+ acres. This type of field enables faster styles of play and a more urban type of combat.

Hope to see you all out there!

Last edited by MackPerformance on 12th May 2011, 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
MackPerformance
MackPerformance
Springer
Springer

http://www.panhandleairsoft.com

Back to top Go down

Dothan Survival Games - 5/14 Empty Re: Dothan Survival Games - 5/14

Post by MackPerformance 12th May 2011, 1:17 pm

***Update***

RSVP is under Panhandle Airsoft

Field fee - $10.00

Time - 10:00am - 5:00pm

All players will be required to sign a waiver.

Full sealed goggles are required - no mesh goggles allowed!
MackPerformance
MackPerformance
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by fallout11 13th May 2011, 12:22 pm

This is a really great field, nice variety of terrain.
fallout11
fallout11
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th May 2011, 12:37 pm

Have to check it out - but at 2-3 hour drive away, do you know if they are running any overnight OPs?

Back to top Go down

Post by MackPerformance 13th May 2011, 12:53 pm

2-3 hour drive.... Do that on a weekly basis!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love airsoft and new fields! Hell we drove back and forth to Atlanta for a day game (all in one day).

Yes I know of 1 op that is being held there this year and it should be posted in the next week or two once everything is set in stone...
MackPerformance
MackPerformance
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th May 2011, 12:59 pm

I put a lot of time driving in during the week. I know a few people that don't want to look at their work tools on the weekend Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by MackPerformance 13th May 2011, 7:09 pm

Had one of those jobs, 200-300miles every day 5-6 days a week!!! The old butt needs a break! I was stuck at the same field every weekend for about a year and by did it kill me. So now I'm enjoying my free time and exploring all the new locations that have sprun up or I have missed over the years (ie Dothan Survival Games).

If you ever get a chance check out SS Airsoft in Atlanta. Indoor, AC, and 80-200 players on the weekends. Oh yea and talk about zero lag time between games. We were there 6 hours of full play time and it went by in a flash.

Ok well now Im off subject!

Looking forward to lots of fun this weekend and the joys of a new field! Wishing everyone lots of airsoft fun this weekend!!!
MackPerformance
MackPerformance
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Medic21 15th May 2011, 9:44 am

Me and Cheese had a good time Mack, thanks for the invite.
Medic21
Medic21
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by MackPerformance 16th May 2011, 12:36 pm

Well, it was my first time playing at Dothan Survival games, but it will defiantly not me my last. To say I had a great time would be an understatement! 4 members of Panhandle Airsoft’s team P.H.A.S.T. were present and it was split 6 on 4 (only 10 of the 20 made it out). The numbers were disappointingly low, but after the day we had I would say it was perfect. Every player there was a top performer (i.e. No campers, chickens, babies, etc) and this made for extremely competitive fun.

Dothan Survival Games is made up of 30+ acres with a total of 8 fields. We played each field once and to my best recollection a total of 14 games played for the entire day. All that and we took about an hour for lunch, mainly just to catch our breath. The fields are a mix of both speed and woods courses and then some combinations of both. We were assigned a ref for the day and he was great, going so far as to push us back on the field for more games and willing to stay after hours for us to continue the fun!

We did indeed close down the park, with nothing but blue skies, a nice breeze and a great day of airsoft. After our game the majority of our group headed over to JR’s Rib Shack where stories both past and present were shared by all. Again thanks to Dothan Survival games and our Ref Garrett, we have a ton of pics from today. Enjoy and kick your self in the butt if you missed the fun!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MackPerformance
MackPerformance
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by savoy6 17th May 2011, 10:35 pm

yeah DSG has been an on again ,off again airsoft friendly field for years...have been there several times over the years.......i went to my first large scale op there back in 02,southern comfort 2.it's a pretty well done field with a mix of terrain and types....the town will always be the home of WIGGLY PIG!!!!!!
savoy6
savoy6
Where's Indochina
Where's Indochina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down