The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mosfet in kwa?

3 posters

Go down

mosfet in kwa? Empty mosfet in kwa?

Post by reaperseabee 30th May 2011, 3:41 pm

does anyone feel comfortable enough to install a mosfet into a kwa sr10? im looking for a good mosfet to install also, does anyone have a recomendation?
reaperseabee
reaperseabee
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

mosfet in kwa? Empty Re: mosfet in kwa?

Post by Howie 30th May 2011, 4:26 pm

yeah I would get the Matrix Mosfit, Simple to install, simple to adjust, and good to go! Very Happy
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Vengeance 30th May 2011, 5:28 pm

Well, the burst wizard works fine if that's all you're looking for. However, it's not a true mosfet. It also adds resistance because of the extra wire and plugs.

This is a good basic mosfet, it offers active braking, and is a true mosfet, as it bypasses the mechanical trigger contacts.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

More advanced mosfets offer more options, while still giving the benefits of the basic ones.

I think nathan is also doing something with mosfets with the panhandle airsoft. Here is the page for that.

Now, the Matrix burst wizard serves its purpose. It gives you the options for different burst amounts, and timing. However, it just sits in between the battery and gearbox without changing anything else.
Vengeance
Vengeance
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by reaperseabee 30th May 2011, 7:53 pm

thanks guys. im looking for a mosfet that will do active braking take out the trigger switch contact and has adjustable fire controls. I dont think im looking for the burst wizard. i want a true mosfet i guess.
reaperseabee
reaperseabee
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down