The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small arms training in Sasebo Japan

3 posters

Go down

Small arms training in Sasebo Japan Empty Small arms training in Sasebo Japan

Post by Howie 6th April 2010, 2:44 am

This morning was a fun one, I got recertified with the M9 , we shot 48 rounds from holster, score 215 needed 180 to pass. A course we talk about the M9, Handle, Shot, and clean. tomorrow willbe shipboard tactic's. Will keep you guys posted.

Allout , talk to by Japan contact today, He says Only TM stuff will be cheap anything from HK, tawain will cost extra Dollars, so i might not be able to pick you up any extra gas mags for your WE M-4 But will let you know of prices in dollars
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Small arms training in Sasebo Japan Empty Re: Small arms training in Sasebo Japan

Post by Howie 6th April 2010, 6:32 am

Okay went to the first shop, what a joke, they hardly had anything, but pricey for sure A battery (8.4 v1400)for 9000 yen which is about 95.00 dollars, Mp5 (No name notice) 15000 yen 150 dollars I believe getting airsoft is cheaper the way we all been getting our gear.,

Thursday afternon will check out the other shop and prices.
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Small arms training in Sasebo Japan Empty Re: Small arms training in Sasebo Japan

Post by allout 6th April 2010, 7:59 pm

did you tell them you shoot all the time , thats cool on the mags , if you happen to find some let me know
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 8th April 2010, 5:52 pm

Okay Shipboard tactic's was done, pretty simple, I guess you can say Common sense. Good fun while it lasted, about 5 hours of training!

Went to the other airsoft shop in Sasebo, Japan, all they carry is TM stuff , and can special order any other stuff I want, but ALL AEGS must be 300 FPS when coming into japan. Gas blowback ? They heard but not seen. He told me next town over is a pretty good shop where I can find some stuff. Well keep you all posted
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by baribari 8th April 2010, 6:14 pm

When I was in Japan back in the day, there were a few REALLY sweet shops in Tokyo. If you ever go to Akihabara, check out Echigoya... there's another place called American Gun Kids but I forget the exact location (it's in Tokyo).

If you go to Osaka or Kyoto, you MUST go to FIRST FACTORY. It's the largest pair (or more?) of shops in Japan, and all AEGs are 40% off retail, although Echigoya comes close to this level of discount.

The 1 Joule limit law is a relatively new thing. When I was there, we played with guns that were 320 or less, but had to use stock guns indoors (which we did do occasionally), but there were no legal limits on power. So the government decided that any airsoft gun over one joule was a weapon.

On another note, I just found out I was accepted to the JET Program, so in a few months I'm going to be in Japan for the first time in FOUR YEARS. I'm so excited... I doubt I'll be able to take my TM SR-16, although I brought it home in my luggage (disassembled of course).

I assume you're Navy? Or Marines?

baribari
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 8th April 2010, 11:43 pm

United States Merchant Marine, aboard USNS BOWDITCH
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by baribari 9th April 2010, 9:14 am

Neat. My grandfather was MM during WWII.

baribari
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 14th April 2010, 9:42 pm

Yesterday I went to Guns and surival gear shop, It was pretty cool, they had some Hand Guns and AEG's, Along with used camo, some new Load bearing vest, alot of parts for the 1911 model gas pistols, Looks like he does ton of bussiness here, after checking prices against other web sites the prices are about the same. well get some pics and post them,
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by allout 14th April 2010, 9:59 pm

cool
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 17th May 2010, 4:56 am

Today, I went thru the Chemical, Biological, and nuclear training, Nice to learn the stuff . But please momma dont make me go into the chamber. Laughing
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by allout 17th May 2010, 9:15 pm

shut up or i won't let you play with your friends
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down