The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Arms BBs at Academy Sports Mobile AL

4 posters

Go down

King Arms BBs at Academy Sports Mobile AL Empty King Arms BBs at Academy Sports Mobile AL

Post by Mr Bush 14th November 2010, 11:01 am

Academy has King Arms Platinum Series BBs in .20g 5000ct & .25g 4000ct for $19.99.

Mr Bush
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

King Arms BBs at Academy Sports Mobile AL Empty Re: King Arms BBs at Academy Sports Mobile AL

Post by Howie 14th November 2010, 12:28 pm

Have anybody ever use these?
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

King Arms BBs at Academy Sports Mobile AL Empty Re: King Arms BBs at Academy Sports Mobile AL

Post by Lugnutz 14th November 2010, 2:05 pm

I haven't used them, but if they are as good as all the other king arms products I've used I want to try them out. Are the 20s and 25s white or different colors?
Lugnutz
Lugnutz
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 14th November 2010, 10:44 pm

the Academy sports off of davis, had them in White, but only seen .25 g
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by dmxsoulja3 15th November 2010, 11:28 am

I used the King Arms 25's last hotel game I went to, I liked them, was short on ammo and my G&G likes 25's the best..I liked these, they weren't bad, better prices to be had online but not bad if you need some before a game.

I have shot probably 5-6 different brands, 20's, and 25's, and though I hate how much they cost, anything Madbull I've bought has shot like an arrow compared to other items I've tried.

Recently I'm using BB King 25's and like them so far, got them for 7.25 online for 3 or 4k cant remember and they are shooting nice.

Also the Crosman .25's in black are very nice, I had a JK AK Beta and I put 10k rounds of just Crosman .25's through it and not a single jam or problem, its just hard to see where they are going...great for snipers and only $10bucks for 5k

dmxsoulja3
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down