The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW Tactical Gear store in Destin

Go down

NEW Tactical Gear store in Destin Empty NEW Tactical Gear store in Destin

Post by Cool_Breeze 6th December 2011, 9:18 pm

Hey guys, I wanted to let you all know of a new tactical gear store that has opened up. Grey Tactical Outfitters is an elite tactical gear supply store located in Destin. They are an authorized dealer for TRU-SPEC, Benchmade, Magpul, and an authorized distributor for BLACKHAWK! tactical gear. They have a huge selection of items in stock, and if need be, can have special items overnighted from the factory.

I have been fortunate to work with these individuals over the last couple months with designing their online website, which I am happy to announce is now up and running. If you can't make it down in person, check out our website here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We are in talks to become a local airsoft distributor for KWA. Stay tuned for more details on that!

You can check out our facebook page and see some of the pictures of the store as well. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Feel free to email me if you have any questions about our products: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cool_Breeze
Cool_Breeze
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down