The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for the new year.............

Go down

Rules for the new year............. Empty Rules for the new year.............

Post by Guest 31st December 2011, 6:02 am

Im thinking of doing what we did last year, wipe all the replies from the field rules forum and make everyone re sign them again, and here is a new one,

on game days like with a new wavier we do every year have a piece of paper with everyone ( even admins) sign it on the field. that way there are no problems with people being unclear.

plus when the field opens back up (and im not going to be going out of town to work) i will be out there with my table and have the rules taped to it.

let me know what you guys think

Back to top Go down

Rules for the new year............. Empty Re: Rules for the new year.............

Post by Guest 31st December 2011, 8:38 am

Don't care. Do what you want.

Back to top Go down

Rules for the new year............. Empty Re: Rules for the new year.............

Post by Howie 31st December 2011, 10:35 am

Run with it steel will
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st December 2011, 12:29 pm

chew toy. come on man. give better feed back. i want to know how you feel about. i knew about howie since i talked to him the other night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st December 2011, 1:14 pm

All right.

You and Howie were gone. I was turned into an admin. We experimented at the field a little with the rules. I started reviewing the written rules and clarifying them, perhaps refining them, certainly at least trying to improve them; you and Howie show up and say, 'frak that, the rules are fine.'

Now you want to double the enforcement of the current rules. Which I think is awesome, because I love to keep shooting while I wait for a medic to finish respawning me. Because there is no reason to have rules that contradict themselves.

So yeah, do what you want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 31st December 2011, 4:05 pm

Why are we argue over the rules, that extra work, because simple fact that people are not ready reading the rules. If they did, they would have sign off after reading them. it like any other hobby, sport, or job they have rules that people should follow we are grow ups to police the rules that people have not read isn't going to fix nothing at end. We all need to agree to something that will work.

Best solution is admins on the field during the games to police it that way. It's a easy fix and long term, as the player based has grown, and we thinking and acting as other fields does.
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st December 2011, 5:14 pm

Like I said, do what you want. I am ready to start paying 10 bucks a game day again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st January 2012, 7:09 am

chew toy i can tell your not happy about this, yes me and howie was gone both real life prevented us from being there.

now let me clear up a few thangs from why i posted this in here for us to discuss about it.

yes i read how you where trying to clear up a few thangs with the rules and and experimenting during a few game days.
from what i was reading in people response to it, and what we talked about on the phone people where doing thangs that they knew they should not of been doing.

even before we left and we both where out there, a few people still where unclear and us admins cleared thangs up on the field, or before a game started.

the main one was people not calling hits or respanwing like they should. that will always be an issue no matter what field you play or how many rules you have and how often you modify them.

changing up some rules for 1 game or a whole game day is cool, to test out some diff ideas is cool, but like i said from what i was reading in your post and the few thangs you told me on the phone is why i put this post up. i wanted to get feed back to see what people thought.

if it takes us being double listing the rules and have people singing them both on here and at the field because of a couple of people then so be it.

with my job, it can take only 1 tech out of over 10,000 to casue a major problem for corporate to step in and make a HUGE nation wide NEW policy that we all hove to go threw new training on.

as the saying goes. A few bad apples can ruin the barrel

bottom line of what im trying to do is keep our field where people know we stick to our rules( except for 1 game or something or op) we enforce them and dont let people get away with shit.
we want people to keep coming back to the field to have fun and enjoy knowing we stick to our guns all the time.

you are a great admin and stepped up when it was needed, which is more then some players do. and it is a reflection on your character and how you are out side of the field.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down