The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Styx River Water World

Go down

Styx River Water World Empty Styx River Water World

Post by Guest 24th August 2012, 12:16 pm

Howie and I stopped and looked at this property this afternoon. We both feel it has potential as a good field. It is a total of 38 acres, however after discussing the idea with the owner of the property, it does not look like we would have complete access to all of the property (because of planned future development of Styx River Resort next door. We have been invited to contact Eddy Sheek (General Manager of Styx River Resort) about getting a walk through the entire property in the very near future. Which leads us to the question of when we can all get together and do this, specifically you Jamie, Howie and myself along with anyone else you guys would like to attend.

Back to top Go down

Styx River Water World Empty Re: Styx River Water World

Post by Guest 28th August 2012, 10:02 am

Ok, I had a discussion yesterday with Mr Eddie from the Styx River Resort pertaining to the Old Water World. At this time the particular piece they are want to let us use is the low land wet area. After speaking with some of the locals, this may be a bad idea. That part of the park floods bad during heavy rain and winter times. However I told him that we may still be interested in coming and checking it out. Jamie & Howie, just let me know what you think.

Back to top Go down