The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation: Wounded Eagle May 29-30

4 posters

Go down

Operation: Wounded Eagle May 29-30 Empty Operation: Wounded Eagle May 29-30

Post by Medic21 8th May 2010, 9:41 am

Operation: Wounded Eagle
Memorial Day Weekend
2 Day Event - May 29-30, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
$45 Advance Registration / $60 Walk-On Reg
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Promo video online at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Republic of Georgia is completing final steps for joining NATO and the European union amidst ongoing protests and threats from Russia. Construction begins on a US-designed missile-defense grid. Russian military forces build up along the northern border, but Russian threats are dismissed as saber-rattled from Moscow.

The 4th Brigade Combat Team of the 101st Airborne is on a training deployment, working with the Georgian military in a series of exercises in the Caucasus foothills. On the night of May 26th, three Russian mechanized divisions roar across the border, smashing Georgian defenses and driving deep into the heart of the republic. The 101st is bypassed and encircled by the Russian advance, which slows just north of Tblisi. With a healthy respect of US airpower, the Russian divisions are augmented with unusually heavy air defense elements, creating a effective barrier to US overflights of northern Georgia.

As the United States and NATO rush to deploy units to southern Georgia, Russia issues an ultimatum calling for the dismantling of the missile-defense grid, the establishment of a 25-km Russian security zone in northern Georgia and the immediate surrender of the 101st Airborne, which is trapped nearly 60-km behind Russian lines.

Refusing to let 4th Brigade become a hostage, the brigade commander issues a formal communique echoing the famous reply of General McAuliffe 66 years earlier, "NUTS!"

As the Russian noose closes around what World Network News has dubbed, "The Lost Brigade", the 4th BCT consolidates its ammo, readies its gear and prepares for a break-out. With the Russian air defense shield active, the soldiers of the 101st face a 60-km march through enemy held-territory with minimal air support and little hope of resupply and reinforcement.

American

4th BCT/101st Airborne (Taskforce Xenophon)
Multicam
ACU

Russian

42nd Motor Rifle Division
Woodland
Woodland MARPAT

19th Motor Rifle Division
Tiger Stripe
Urban

22nd Independant Spetsnaz Brigade
Russian Uniforms (any pattern)
Black
Medic21
Medic21
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Operation: Wounded Eagle May 29-30 Empty Re: Operation: Wounded Eagle May 29-30

Post by Animal Mother 8th May 2010, 1:18 pm

Damn, I wish I would have known about this one sooner.
Mad
Animal Mother
Animal Mother
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Medic21 9th May 2010, 1:04 pm

JPres, this is the info you wanted. Me, LTS, and Cheese are going. Maybe CDR but he hasn't confirmed yet. If CDR can't go there will an open spot in my truck if your interested. We will be camping on site, and going in multicam.
Medic21
Medic21
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley17 9th May 2010, 7:40 pm

thanks for the info man, Panama City's "Team Challenge" will be the same weekend, but if something happens with that I would like to check this out

jpresley17
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by allout 10th May 2010, 7:20 pm

big games in FL. suck i can't go they wont let mini me play , hope you have a good time and bring home some pics. Neutral
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down