The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selection for Task Force 251

3 posters

Go down

Selection for Task Force 251 Empty Selection for Task Force 251

Post by Animal Mother 12th May 2010, 6:24 pm

Lately I have been discussing with the other members of the element and we have decided to put up "selection" to the general airsoft community.

Those of us that are apart of Task Force 251 are individuals in this hobby of airsoft who take it to the next level, who have several years of experience, and desire more out of our airsoft experience. Some players are in it to have the hardest and fastest shooting gun on the field. They could care a less about team work and strive to have the highest kill count. All of this is fine, but that isn't what we are about.

We have core values in teamwork, brotherhood, and tactics. In 251, the operator is what makes or breaks the mission, not his weapon. Our gear and weapon requirements are on a different level than other airsofters and some might not understand the rhyme or reason to our methods. Again, so be it, it's just how we do things.

If you are with us be prepared to spend money, but note that once you're in, we're here to help you out. If you are selected for the unit, you will receive our signature QRF uniform set and a custom Task Force 251 unit patch.

There are a couple requirements:
-steady income
-21 or older (some exceptions might be accommodated)

Other than those, there is really nothing in particular we are looking for, just people that have like minds. If you are meant to be with us you'll just mesh with the unit. After that, the hard part is over. Gear, uniforms, and weapons can be dealt with over time.

If you are interested, post here or PM me and we can set up a game date where you can run with us. Just note, that you'll either work well with us or you just won't, no hard feelings. Some people just fit in and some don't.

Thanks for looking, guys.
Animal Mother
Animal Mother
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Selection for Task Force 251 Empty Re: Selection for Task Force 251

Post by jpresley17 12th May 2010, 7:11 pm

I'll gladly be TF 251's no-income spy from out of town Twisted Evil Haha sounds like a cool idea, too bad I'm not in Pensacola anymore and unemployed

jpresley17
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Animal Mother 12th May 2010, 7:15 pm

Yeah, we don't want sound like asses about the income thing, but we've just found out over the years that its easier to cope with a team like ours with a steady job.
Animal Mother
Animal Mother
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by MackPerformance 13th May 2010, 1:30 pm

I put P.H.A.S.T. together for this sole reason. However it seems hard to get all those requirements in an Airsoft player.

1) Dedicated
2) Honor
3) Shooter not Sprayer
4) Over 18
5) Money to play
6) Team mind set.

When I was over there last I talked to a few of you about this same thing. It's not about forming a team, but putting a group together (special group) of players that want good things and are not afraid to pay for them. I'm in the process organizing a trip to Op PP5. I'm going even if I go alone, but if this is what you are wanting give me a shout and I'll work with you guys That is if your up for that kind of Airsoft and don't mind setting fire to some Presidents... lol!
MackPerformance
MackPerformance
Springer
Springer

http://www.panhandleairsoft.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down