The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Sale: UTG MK96 (L96) spring bolt rifle, with scope and bipod

3 posters

Go down

For Sale:  UTG MK96 (L96) spring bolt rifle, with scope and bipod Empty For Sale: UTG MK96 (L96) spring bolt rifle, with scope and bipod

Post by baribari 22nd May 2010, 3:33 pm

Hi guys, I'm moving to Japan in two months and I need money to cover my first months' expenses so I'm selling my UTG spring rifle that I've barely used (easily less than 500 shots fired).

It's the green version, and last time I chrono'ed (in April), it was shooting 496 FPS with .20s, stock.

I'd like to get $130. It has a Tasco 3-9X40 scope that I bought, the stock bipod/accessory rail, an extra magazine, and a sling. There is also an extra spacer for adjusting the length of the butt somewhere, but I'll need to locate it.

I'm in Fairhope.

UTG just released a factory tune up kit that can apparently take the gun to 550. Combine that and a tight bore barrel and some .40g bb's, and this thing would be deadly... in a figurative sense, of course.

I'll include a bottle of .30's and a BB loader too.

baribari
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

For Sale:  UTG MK96 (L96) spring bolt rifle, with scope and bipod Empty Re: For Sale: UTG MK96 (L96) spring bolt rifle, with scope and bipod

Post by Shepard 22nd May 2010, 3:52 pm

I've got a buddy that might be interested in this gun but he's out of the country until next weekend. If you've still got it I'll be sure to tell him about it.

Shepard
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

For Sale:  UTG MK96 (L96) spring bolt rifle, with scope and bipod Empty Re: For Sale: UTG MK96 (L96) spring bolt rifle, with scope and bipod

Post by baribari 1st June 2010, 3:48 pm

Still for sale.

baribari
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Vengeance 1st June 2010, 6:04 pm

How much would you sell it for without the scope?
Vengeance
Vengeance
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by baribari 1st June 2010, 8:00 pm

I don't really have any use for the scope without the gun.

baribari
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down