The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(SOLD) eapers MK96 Airsoft Sniper Rifle

Go down

(SOLD) eapers MK96 Airsoft Sniper Rifle Empty (SOLD) eapers MK96 Airsoft Sniper Rifle

Post by Guest 29th November 2010, 4:23 pm

I am selling my Leapers MK96 Airsoft Sniper Rifle. The gun will come with 1900-1980 .43 gram Madbull brand bbs, 1800-1900 .30 gram KSC brand bbs, one sling, one scope that came with the gun, two scope rings, two 30 rd mags, three adjusting tools, one bipod, and one bipod adaptor. The gun is in perfect working order. My asking price is 145 dollars or better offer plus shipping. I will not pay for shipping. I will ship to buyer using UPS or Fedex. Buyers choice. I will not sell items listed individually. Serious inquiries only! If you are interested please send me a private message on the forum. Money orders only! Thank you and have a great day.

Last edited by CharlieRedleg on 26th December 2010, 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

(SOLD) eapers MK96 Airsoft Sniper Rifle Empty Re: (SOLD) eapers MK96 Airsoft Sniper Rifle

Post by Guest 10th December 2010, 6:19 pm

CharlieRedleg wrote:I am selling my Leapers MK96 Airsoft Sniper Rifle. The gun will come with 1900-1980 .43 gram Madbull brand bbs, 1800-1900 .30 gram KSC brand bbs, one sling, one scope that came with the gun, two scope rings, two 30 rd mags, three adjusting tools, one bipod, and one bipod adaptor. The gun is in perfect working order. My asking price is 145 dollars or better offer plus shipping. I will not pay for shipping. I will ship to buyer using UPS or Fedex. Buyers choice. I will not sell items listed individually. Serious inquiries only! If you are interested please send me a private message on the forum. Money orders only! Thank you and have a great day.
Price dropped to 115.

Back to top Go down

(SOLD) eapers MK96 Airsoft Sniper Rifle Empty Re: (SOLD) eapers MK96 Airsoft Sniper Rifle

Post by CDR 10th December 2010, 6:23 pm

pics?
CDR
CDR
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th December 2010, 2:07 pm

CDR wrote:pics?
I would have to send you some via cell phone.

Back to top Go down

(SOLD) eapers MK96 Airsoft Sniper Rifle Empty Leapers

Post by Guest 22nd December 2010, 10:35 am

CharlieRedleg wrote:I am selling my Leapers MK96 Airsoft Sniper Rifle. The gun will come with 1900-1980 .43 gram Madbull brand bbs, 1800-1900 .30 gram KSC brand bbs, one sling, one scope that came with the gun, two scope rings, two 30 rd mags, three adjusting tools, one bipod, and one bipod adaptor. The gun is in perfect working order. My asking price is 145 dollars or better offer plus shipping. I will not pay for shipping. I will ship to buyer using UPS or Fedex. Buyers choice. I will not sell items listed individually. Serious inquiries only! If you are interested please send me a private message on the forum. Money orders only! Thank you and have a great day.
I will go down to 100 on the gun. I will pay for shipping on the bbs ONLY and I will pay for insurance on the gun and bbs. So all you have to pay is shipping on the gun and 100 dollars to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th December 2010, 8:55 am

THIS GUN IS SOLD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down