The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aug 21st, 2010 - Panama City (HWY 77 Extreme) - South East Airsoft Game Day

3 posters

Go down

Aug 21st, 2010 - Panama City (HWY 77 Extreme) - South East Airsoft Game Day Empty Aug 21st, 2010 - Panama City (HWY 77 Extreme) - South East Airsoft Game Day

Post by Captain 28th July 2010, 9:09 pm

Ok guys, I am trying to get an idea who would be able to attend a game at Highway 77 Extreme Paintball so that we can get a headcount and possible sponsor for the game day. Here is what we are planning:

So far we have 9+ different game types. All of them are fast paced, easy to learn, and should challenge all players regardless of loadout or replica. We will be giving 'prizes' (mostly SEA swag items) for the best players and the most sportsmanlike players that we see. We have 3 people that will be acting as game organizers and referees to minimize any downtime. We plan to have quick games followed by even quicker resets at the staging area. Teams will not be set in concrete since each game will allow for a quick team picking if we want to even things out. There will be no charge from SEA, just the field fee for the field itself ($10 thanks to Mack).

JoeSnuffie and I have run quite a few games together and have done this more than once so expect a great game day with a lot of activity. If we get all of the swag in that we have ordered then pretty much everyone will go home with something.

Put simply we will be talking about airsoft in the area and playing a lot of games throughout the day with a lunch break. Please let me know if you would be able to attend. I would like to get all of the players in the panhandle and beyond together for a great game day that is organized and exciting with some new challenges for all to enjoy.

Tentative time 9am - 5pm. Lunch break 1 hour.
Captain
Captain
Springer
Springer

http://www.teamduck.com

Back to top Go down

Aug 21st, 2010 - Panama City (HWY 77 Extreme) - South East Airsoft Game Day Empty Re: Aug 21st, 2010 - Panama City (HWY 77 Extreme) - South East Airsoft Game Day

Post by Howie 29th July 2010, 4:09 am

Sounds good, Will let you know once I am actually off the ship Very Happy Laughing
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Aug 21st, 2010 - Panama City (HWY 77 Extreme) - South East Airsoft Game Day Empty Re: Aug 21st, 2010 - Panama City (HWY 77 Extreme) - South East Airsoft Game Day

Post by allout 29th July 2010, 7:15 pm

might be able that is my sons birthday
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain 30th July 2010, 10:17 am

Further info and finalized plans.

Event: South East Airsoft Hosted Games

Date: 8/21/2010

Start Time: 0900 CDT
Stop Time: 1800 CDT

Field Fees: $10 ($15 walkon)

Safety Requirements:
FPS - 400 standard (all replicas except for sniper), 550 bolt action (100ft MED)
MED - 15ft surrender rule
Sealed goggles or masks. No shooting glasses allowed.

Gear Requirements:
Not a requirement but it is recommended to have a water bladder (camelbak) as the heat will be near 96 degrees at midday. Boots with ankle support are also recommended as the terrain is varied with hills and creeks.

Host/Group Contact: Jehremie (Captain) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Comments:
This will be a day of fast paced games. The longest game format will be 30 minutes. Some games will be 10 minutes or less. Be prepared to gear up quickly in between rounds. Water is provided on site. The field also has a nice facility for food and onsite rentals and repairs. South East Airsoft will be handing out SEA logo gear during the day in recognition of sportsmanlike conduct and exceptional player skills or attitude.

Last edited by Captain on 6th August 2010, 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Price Update)
Captain
Captain
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain 6th August 2010, 1:34 pm

News Update:

Preregistration is available for this game for a $5 discount from field prices! MackPerformance at Panhandle Airsoft has secured us a limited time offer for cheap entry.

If you register now for the game you will save a whipping 33% off of the standard admission price. If we can get 40 players we will be able to secure this price for ALL FUTURE GAMES! Please go to the SEA store to register today!

The paypal account is new and is still waiting on verification, but be assured it is legitimate. We are simply waiting for the bank at this point.

Click on the image/link below to register. If you plan to walkon at the field it will be $15 without Preregistration.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
August 21, 2010 Pre-Registration
Captain
Captain
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain 21st August 2010, 10:57 pm

It looked like everyone was having a lot of fun. Hopefully we can get some good feedback from this game to incorporate into the future games. We may switch themes for next month and do a MilSim day with props and such instead of the RvB games like we ran today, but that depends on feedback!

At my count here were the game types:
3 x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1 x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3 x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1 x King of the Hill

That puts us at a damn record for games for a day as far as I can tell! Once everyone had the concept down for picking teams and getting arm banded it was a breeze. Our average downtime between games was a mere 8 MINUTES! That is amazingly fast considering it was also giving the rules, getting into position, and starting the game. I was surprised that only 20 people came out for the game after the tons of responses I got from people and teams saying that they would be there. Hopefully everyone that did play will spread the word and we can double that number next time.

I want to give a great big THANKS to everyone for playing so hard and enduring the heat and (short lived) rain to make it all day out there. I am pretty sure we converted a couple of people from paintball over as well due to everyones willingness to help the new players out and get them into the sport with open arms. I do hope that everyone enjoys their swag that they were given. Hope to see it in use at the next game.

We have pics up here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy!
Captain
Captain
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down