The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pahandle Airsoft Shop - Panama City, FL

Go down

Pahandle Airsoft Shop - Panama City, FL Empty Pahandle Airsoft Shop - Panama City, FL

Post by Guest 22nd March 2010, 3:45 pm

Its official, Panhandle Airsoft has opened a retail/rental store. Located at 77 Extreme Paintball, we will carry anything and everything Airsoft. Today was our first official day open. We are currently still getting shipments of stock delivered. However we have just about every weight of bb that anyone could ask for, (.20g, .23g, .25g, .28g, .30g bb’s are in stock) We also offer a Call of Duty style rentals, where you can build your personal load out and be completely geared out in one stop. So for those who are new to the sport, we can provide you with anything you might need.
Including:
Primary’s; M4’s, AK’s, MP5’s, UMP, SAW, and more to come.
(Dboy, JG, CYMA, ICS, G&G, A&K)

Secondary’s; (Soon to come) USP, Glock 17, and 1911

Accessories: (Soon to come) M203 launchers, Reflex sites, Eotech 552’s, ACOG, Grenades, and smoke grenades.

Equipment: Tactical Vests, Holster, Slings, Fan goggles, full face goggles, Camo

We also are a distributor for Tactical MilSim Magazine, with the spring issue in stock.

I am always open for suggestions, and if there is something I need to be carrying that I’m not give me a call or drop me an email. Panhandle Airsoft is a store owned and operated by Airsoft players, with the goal of building a larger Airsoft base in the panhandle. I understand that I’m a bit of a ways from most of you. But understand that I will be more than happy to ship (to your door within 2 days) items that are in stock. And I can have larger orders drop shipped directly to my customers.

*** Wanted used and broke Airsoft Guns ***
I am always looking to buy used and broke guns. Bring them by or drop me a line. Whether it be cash, or credit towards a new order, lets make a deal!!

Back to top Go down