The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OP: Brushfire (African modern), Dec 4th, Phenix City, AL

+8
Nick
JamieD
Fast
Howie
allout
Animal Mother
savoy6
fallout11
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

OP: Brushfire (African modern), Dec 4th, Phenix City, AL - Page 3 Empty Re: OP: Brushfire (African modern), Dec 4th, Phenix City, AL

Post by Howie 1st December 2010, 8:40 pm

We could all meet up and take my truck, leave friday night around 5pm get there 10pm
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

OP: Brushfire (African modern), Dec 4th, Phenix City, AL - Page 3 Empty Re: OP: Brushfire (African modern), Dec 4th, Phenix City, AL

Post by Nick 1st December 2010, 8:43 pm

is there camping there or we gotta chip in on a hotel?
Nick
Nick
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 1st December 2010, 8:44 pm

There is camping, and hotel that is about 2 miles away, been watching the weather to see what is going on far as it being cold.
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 1st December 2010, 8:45 pm

I dont get off work till 5 friday so me and dwanye may have to meet yall there
Nick
Nick
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 1st December 2010, 8:49 pm

OFF of the teamblack forum

Days Inn Phenix City
600 Martin Luther King Pkwy
Hwy 431 South
Phenix City, AL 36869 US
Phone: 334-298-1005
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rooms typically run $69-$73 a night, and the hotel is only about 7-8 miles from the venue (one of the closest, in fact), and just outside of Phenix City proper. There are also plenty of other options.

Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 3rd December 2010, 12:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Directions
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by savoy6 3rd December 2010, 4:31 pm

the entrance will be just a little north of the spot on the map....there's a right turn into a driveway in front of a grey house/buisiness looking building...that then runs around the back of it to the parking area..
savoy6
savoy6
Where's Indochina
Where's Indochina

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 4th December 2010, 10:26 pm

Animal Mother, Dino, J.D., Nick, Agent D, 9 Battousai, Foxhound sin, and Myself show up for the event from around this area, The Field was nice, took an little while to figure out the layout but was good. The Theme of the event was very fun, love the medic bags with the cards, and toilet paper, never know when need to go, the Host of the event awesome. Ha Ha J presley , we didn't get shoot by Savoy6 and his .45 . Over all the green side held good honor in calling hits and playing. We did encounter some problems on the tan side, not calling hits and running around the whole day on full auto, not watching meds and seeing those red rags on players head, I was wondering why those guys had that those red rags thier heads for, Hey what can you say, beside where is my freaky SAW when I need it, opps left it home.
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by FOXHOUND_SIN 6th December 2010, 1:51 pm

Hey howie, hope your jaw is okay. I woke up to a big ass bruise on the top of my head. Neutral But. Loved the game. Especially the medic game. I got a free set of cards from Fallout and he even offered to send me the files to make more. I'm gonna bring them out to gamedays for people to try out and have fun doing medic the way we did at this op. Definately worth the trip and i'm looking to come back next time!

FOXHOUND_SIN
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

http://www.foxhoundairsoft.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3