The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G&P WOX M4 CQB-R GBB Trigger jam or sticking

5 posters

Go down

G&P WOX M4 CQB-R GBB Trigger jam or sticking Empty G&P WOX M4 CQB-R GBB Trigger jam or sticking

Post by DirtyMo 18th October 2010, 10:17 pm

the damn trigger on my gbb started sticking today for some reason looks to me like the hammer gets stuck so i took apart the trigger assembly ,, (how embarrasing) i can't for the life of me put it back together. so if anyone knows or has any links to vids or pics step by step on how to put back the trigger assembly or maybe one pic of everything put back together i would appreciate it and if any one knows why my trigger was jamming and a solution thanks! as soon as i get through this dilemma ill be out there shootin wit yall
DirtyMo
DirtyMo
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

G&P WOX M4 CQB-R GBB Trigger jam or sticking Empty Re: G&P WOX M4 CQB-R GBB Trigger jam or sticking

Post by Sure Shot 18th October 2010, 10:30 pm

not trying to be that guy, but make sure that its lubed up and all the parts to the trigger assembly are all properly a-lined and in place. if its not that then i cant help u... I've only worked with WE-Techs.
Sure Shot
Sure Shot
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

G&P WOX M4 CQB-R GBB Trigger jam or sticking Empty Re: G&P WOX M4 CQB-R GBB Trigger jam or sticking

Post by DirtyMo 18th October 2010, 10:38 pm

yea tru but wat kind of lube should i use? and before that i gotta get it all back together and i forgot how to get the damn hammer back on
DirtyMo
DirtyMo
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sure Shot 18th October 2010, 10:54 pm

silicon spray should work for the short turn. but ur gunna need a tech with the know how to put it back together.
Sure Shot
Sure Shot
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by DirtyMo 19th October 2010, 10:49 pm

allright good news !! i got the trigger assembly back together... i figured out the problem tho. my trigger doesnt reset on its own on semi-auto but it fires fine on full auto idk its weird
DirtyMo
DirtyMo
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain 20th October 2010, 9:30 am

You are saying the trigger doesn't reset and now I am wondering what is causing it. In semi is the hammer not catching on the trigger after the sear releases? If you need I can help you get it working again. I run the WA GBBR which is the same platform (though a real AR15 is the same trigger system minus the auto sear). As long as your spring is resetting the trigger correctly (pushing it up at the front) then it should operate in a manner like the image below. It shows both semi and full auto operation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Captain
Captain
Springer
Springer

http://www.teamduck.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 20th October 2010, 6:57 pm

On my WE SCAR and 416 i greased the trigger assembly and used hoppes gun lube on the bolt but Allout could help u better than me
Nick
Nick
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by DirtyMo 22nd October 2010, 6:49 pm

allright thanks guys im gona look at it one more time thanks for the pic ill see wat my prob is and the piece that locks the charging handle broke do u kno some good reliable or should i say real strong charging handles??
DirtyMo
DirtyMo
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 22nd October 2010, 7:04 pm

From what I gather , you may be able walk nto an local gun shop that carry M-4 Parts, Might even save some money , so i would take the charging handle there, if your trigger still sticks maybe do the same Very Happy
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down