The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ares Tar 21 wiring & JG G3 trigger problems

2 posters

Go down

Ares Tar 21 wiring & JG G3 trigger problems  Empty Ares Tar 21 wiring & JG G3 trigger problems

Post by Sure Shot 11th May 2011, 6:58 pm

TAR - the wiring on my tar just fell out....Kinda...post a a pic->
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
G3- well its not working when I pull the trigger.. when I hold the trigger down it either fires, doesn't or it is randomly fires. this gun Is usually what I loan out to new players and has become extremely unsafe...My Question is do I have to replace the entire gearbox with wiring or is there a way to just replace the wiring and trigger mech.
Sure Shot
Sure Shot
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Ares Tar 21 wiring & JG G3 trigger problems  Empty Re: Ares Tar 21 wiring & JG G3 trigger problems

Post by Guest 11th May 2011, 8:07 pm

I would have to look at it, but you may be able to splice the wires, or replace the connector. If the wiring is fried, it may all need to be replaced.

Back to top Go down

Ares Tar 21 wiring & JG G3 trigger problems  Empty Re: Ares Tar 21 wiring & JG G3 trigger problems

Post by Howie 11th May 2011, 8:09 pm

If your in Pensacola, go to the hobby shop or any shp and they sell the end for the connector, and it should fix you right up
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sure Shot 11th May 2011, 9:55 pm

Che Chuy wrote:I would have to look at it, but you may be able to splice the wires, or replace the connector. If the wiring is fried, it may all need to be replaced.
I still have a black and red wire...its just that the red one is now shorter than the black one...I need someone thats handy with electrical stuff to fix it...I know its a fairly simple fix...Its just I dont think I'll be able to do I it.
Sure Shot
Sure Shot
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th May 2011, 2:28 pm

Bring it to the field Saturday and I'll fix it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down