The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tactical Reloading.

Go down

Tactical Reloading. Empty Tactical Reloading.

Post by Howie 21st October 2010, 5:33 pm

Hey CDR,
I found by Mag release's they were at Evike.Com, So now I am all set! Replacing them on both Ares!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My next problem will be the Mag change out's, Due to having to use velco to hold pressure against the magazine to shoot out the BB's, which looses the Magazine dropping and allowing me to throw an fresh magazine in while Having the Butt of the AEG still dug into shoulder? as they call it tactical reload! Very Happy
guess I will have to practice more, then maybe come up with something better. I really do not want to go back to steel Magazines, Going to try to keep using PMAGS. Very Happy
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Tactical Reloading. Empty Re: Tactical Reloading.

Post by Guest 21st October 2010, 6:52 pm

Just let the mags drop - you can pick em up next time you're there, or next week or next year. That should have a good 30 seconds digging for a dump pouch that's not where you remember it being...

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 27th October 2010, 5:24 pm

Well the new magazine release is install and did some practice runs with it, Still the PMAGS are really lite, so they are not dropping, but its cool cause I can pull fresh magazine and replace it while still having butt of AEG dig into shoulder
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down