The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you guys think of ICS aeg's? Considering one

4 posters

Go down

What do you guys think of ICS aeg's? Considering one Empty What do you guys think of ICS aeg's? Considering one

Post by dmxsoulja3 24th October 2010, 7:55 pm

Anyone running one? I like the two piece gearbox aspect, can change spring and such quickly, I know Ares/Star also has this but they are atleast 100 or more expensive.

dmxsoulja3
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of ICS aeg's? Considering one Empty Re: What do you guys think of ICS aeg's? Considering one

Post by Howie 24th October 2010, 9:44 pm

Is it going to be for the hotel use? Is the barrel shorter then 16 inches? Because the length of the barrel for CQB matters meaning other words they will see you coming around the corner with your barrel hanging out there before you make your turn to engage. Just kind of think of it in that aspect.

Now Allout, had an few back in the day he'll know the most about ICS M-4 split gearboxes. Very Happy
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of ICS aeg's? Considering one Empty Re: What do you guys think of ICS aeg's? Considering one

Post by dmxsoulja3 25th October 2010, 7:31 am

Yeah it would be for the hotel and back up/loaner on the field for my friends who might want to play, the barrel is short 10-11.5inches based on what I can see its a CQBR model.

I shortened my M4-A3 down to 10" and a 250mm tightbore that I'm ready to try out at the hotel because as you mentioned its difficult to run around with a full length, I kept finding myself putting my M4 down and picking up my G36C because it was so much more "playable" in the hotel.

dmxsoulja3
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by dmxsoulja3 26th October 2010, 8:17 am

Went ahead and picked it up, hopefully ship this week and have it by next week, its short, 10.5inch, so very CQB, I have a few AEG springs to swap into the upper portion to get me around 350, stock it says about 300, will have to see how she does.

dmxsoulja3
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by allout 26th October 2010, 3:30 pm

i love mine still have it and use it now and than , my mp5 is an ics as well i use it alot , good pick
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookie850 29th October 2010, 6:37 pm

Now the Ics AK-74 are great I loved my when I had it thing was a tank though heavy as hell but shot great and never had any problems out of it
Wookie850
Wookie850
Springer
Springer

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down