The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what mask/goggles are you guys wearing?

+2
Howie
dmxsoulja3
6 posters

Go down

what mask/goggles are you guys wearing? Empty what mask/goggles are you guys wearing?

Post by dmxsoulja3 28th September 2010, 9:25 pm

hat, no hat, breathing down, not breathing lol, I could not for the life of me keep my goggles clear at the hotel, I was having to wipe them out constantly, is anyone using something they really like that isn't going to cost 100 bucks?

dmxsoulja3
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

what mask/goggles are you guys wearing? Empty Re: what mask/goggles are you guys wearing?

Post by Howie 28th September 2010, 9:31 pm

might want to hold off for cooler weather before buying new googles, I use ESS goggles, and revision Ant googles
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

what mask/goggles are you guys wearing? Empty Re: what mask/goggles are you guys wearing?

Post by FOXHOUND_SIN 28th September 2010, 11:49 pm

I always say MESH FOR SURE! They have Mesh Full Face Masks for like 25 bucks or so from various sites. All the parts are detachable. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FOXHOUND_SIN
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

http://www.foxhoundairsoft.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

Post by AirForce 29th September 2010, 12:27 am

If your not willing to spend 100+ for eye safety then go with the mess, just make sure you wear shooting glasses or something under them to prevent shards from bb's getting into your eyes.

Other then that if your willing to spend the money you can buy ESS Profiles Turbo Fans for $140.

In the winter time you shouldn't have a problem fogging with the goggles you have now.

AirForce
Novice
Novice

http://www.crusadersairsoft.com & www.mississippiairsoft.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fast 29th September 2010, 9:08 am

I keep my eyes tightly closed so I don't need goggles. That way I don't have to worry about fogging. I do wear a hat though Very Happy
Fast
Fast
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th September 2010, 6:09 pm

said the blind man

Back to top Go down

Post by savoy6 29th September 2010, 6:18 pm

AirForce wrote:If your not willing to spend 100+ for eye safety then go with the mess, just make sure you wear shooting glasses or something under them to prevent shards from bb's getting into your eyes.

and in 10 years of playing,most of that wearing mesh, i've never seen it......though now most of the insurance companies will only allow solid lenses at most larger fields...probably from hearing about "BB shards" from somewhere... :lol:
in indoor,hot ,humid conditions any solid lensed goggle will fog..no matter what..so have to deal with it ,or try one of the many antifog products out there...like cat crap and others....or just use mesh... :D
savoy6
savoy6
Where's Indochina
Where's Indochina

Back to top Go down

Post by dmxsoulja3 29th September 2010, 9:21 pm

My plan was mesh with clear protective shooting glasses underneath to cover both the fogging and any danger from shredded BB's. Figure I should get the safety and performance I'm looking for going that direction.

dmxsoulja3
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by FOXHOUND_SIN 29th September 2010, 11:36 pm

I haven't had a problem with BBs shredding in my mesh. I have even played at a feild that requires Bios and had no problem

FOXHOUND_SIN
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

http://www.foxhoundairsoft.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th September 2010, 6:50 am

i have this mask. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i didnt have a problem at all this past sat with them fogging up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down