The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An indoor game in tallahasse

2 posters

Go down

An indoor game in tallahasse Empty An indoor game in tallahasse

Post by Howie 8th November 2010, 4:27 pm

Now this was on Southeast airsoft forum today, They might actually get an good turnout from this game, As we talk about Sunday about the Dropping the price to 10 dollars, to see what kind of turnout of players we would get at the hotel, too see if there is actual interest and to see if the price was the issue at hand? We need to post up this game with an few weeks in advance and on normal foundation weekend. So lets try it and see what happens!

before you google it.. YES it is the address for the tallahassee mall. and Yes it is a Legal game, trust me if it was'nt i would not post it. heres the detials.

The location is what used to be a Express mens clothing store, which was turned into a haunted house actraction. now that we are closed for the halloween season we are using it during the down time for CQB. Its not a perminat location but its fun to play.

Arrival Time 7:30 PM 6:30 Central time game start at around 8 or 8:30 and goes as long as you guys can handle. ammo will be avalible for sale if you need it. 10 bucks for cover charge.

350 FPS limit.. if its over that its not a big deal cause you will be saying bang more than squezing the trigger. however there are a few spots were you could safely squeze off one or two thats within 20 feet. But 350 is what were gonna say.

Important information. YOUR STUFF MUST BE OUT OF VIEW.. meaning one of two things. put it in a bag or case, Or you can back up to the fire door and take it into the location directly.
Next important detial is we will be using the back door entrance, how to get there. Come in off of John Knox Road from North Monroe st. You will see a Chick-Fil-A food court entrace, then off to you right the back side of AMC, From that entrace at the red light go down the hill turn Right, Then your next left is directly behind AMC if your in the right spot there will be a blue sign that reads IMAX the doors you need are between the two land marks between two dumpsters and will be open. and i will try to have myself or some one else out there so you can find it.
if you get lost.. my number is 850-545-7291 call it and we will either come find you and lead you to it, or give you directions.

and i appoligize for not being active on the forums.. however passing the fire college comes first. and after tommorow and wensday ill probly be to nervous after the state test to even remember to sign back in. but i should be back on thursday.

PS opon arrival we will show you the inside of the approved playing area as a large group and show you the areas that are off limits for play. or use of a replica. full seal eye protection required. NO MESH OR SHOOTING SAFTEY GLASSES if this is a issue we have a few paint ball mask that can be used.
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

An indoor game in tallahasse Empty Re: An indoor game in tallahasse

Post by CDR 8th November 2010, 5:38 pm

how big of an area are talkin? sounds like its gonna be small.
CDR
CDR
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 8th November 2010, 5:41 pm

Unknown of size, This is too see about lower the price of hotel to see if we can get an better turnout with atleast three week notice.
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down