The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Positions (Formerly, If You Can See This)

5 posters

Go down

Team Positions (Formerly, If You Can See This) Empty Team Positions (Formerly, If You Can See This)

Post by Guest 11th April 2011, 1:21 pm

...Sound off!

I'd like to know what role and weapon is your preference for any team related games; away or at home is all the same. We've debated uniforms, and this is kinda part of that....

I'll start:

Primary Role: Rileman
Secondary Role: Support Gunner
Weapons: M4, M249
....(Please note, I have a sniper and pistol, but not listed here as they are backup and non-preferred role.)
Comments: No radio. Prefer not to be on point as I'm too noisy.

So, would you mind filling out this questionnaire?

Primary Role:
Secondary Role:
Weapons:
Comments:

Last edited by Che Chuy on 15th May 2011, 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Team Positions (Formerly, If You Can See This) Empty Re: Team Positions (Formerly, If You Can See This)

Post by Fast 11th April 2011, 3:17 pm

Primary Role: Rifleman
Secondary Role: Recon--Scout
Weapons: M4,Mp5,shotgun(m3,m58),1911
Comments:Have radios and grenades (smoke and frag). Don't mind walking point but I suck at it. Like ambushes,sexual harassment of larger forces, surgical strikes and gorilla tactics designed to scare and confuse enemy forces. Sad

Last edited by Fast is Smooth on 15th May 2011, 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fast
Fast
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Team Positions (Formerly, If You Can See This) Empty Re: Team Positions (Formerly, If You Can See This)

Post by Lunchbox 12th April 2011, 1:21 am

Primary Role: Sniper
Secondary Role: Rifleman
Weapons:TM VSR-10, JG BAR-10 (x2), ARES AW338, G&G SOC16, JG MP5, JG P90, KJW P226, Y&P Mk23, JG AK Bets (x2), est. 25 misc springer shotguns, rifles, and pistols. Most of this list is for sale, incidentally.
Comments: have radio, multiple uniforms, the gear I need to run most roles successfully. Not fond of point, love harassment missions, excel in small groups/solo missions.

Lunchbox
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th April 2011, 8:20 pm

So, there are three of us. Scout-harassment, Heavy Weapon-harassment and Sniper-harassment.

I think I see a pattern.

WARmongers. Harassment experts, with BB's. Or without.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziguca 14th April 2011, 7:01 pm

In a former life I served with Her Royal Majesty's archers. Don't know if that would be of any use. I do have some nunchuck skills, computer hacking skills, and bow staff skills.

Primary Role: Rifleman
Secondary: Support Gunner, Heavy Weapons, I just acquired a sniper rifle and have dialed it in.

Weapons: M4 with M-203 grenade launcher x 4 grenades, MP5, M-249 SAW, M324 bolt action sniper rifle, Sig P226 and M-9 pistols

Future weapons: Plan on buying a claymore and airsoft grenade. Looking to purchase a shorty M-4 as well.

Comments: I have radios, multiple uniforms, and kits. I don't mind walking point, intel, scout, ambush, and gorilla tactics.

Ziguca
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

http://www.ukcyberassassins.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 18th April 2011, 5:49 am

Primary Role ; Rifleman
Secondary Role; The Think Tank (try to out guess the other shooter or team)

Weapons; Ares M-4's and WE GBBR's, Trusty KWA USP's, ICS MP5
Future Weapons: So many to choose from

Comments, Have Radio, Many uniforms, Did I mention FlashBang your Ass, Smoke you out, Momma No I am not going to burn down the hotel it was by accident.

Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th May 2011, 4:18 pm

Name.....Forum Name.......Primary Role
Cliff....Fast is Smooth...Rifleman (Recon)
Dwayne...AgentD...........?
Howie....Howie............Rifleman
Jayme....Allout...........Rifleman
Jesse....IRS..............Rifleman
Kress....?................?
Nick.....Nick.............Rifleman (Point)
Joe......9Battousai.......Designated Marksman
Zig......Ziguca...........Grenadier
Jesse....Che Chuy.........Support Weapon

J.D......JaimeD...........MIA
Will.....Steelwill........MIA
Daryl....BigD.............Retired

Last edited by Che Chuy on 15th May 2011, 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 15th May 2011, 6:42 pm

Primary role: I would say point man
Secondary role: wherever needed
weapons: M16, 1911, Shotty, Whatever else i pick up
Comments: have comms love bringin the rain to the enemy as fast and violently as possible
Nick
Nick
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Fast 15th May 2011, 7:46 pm

I definitely agree that Nick is an awesome point man.
Fast
Fast
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 15th May 2011, 7:52 pm

but everybody should practice being point man, he just needs to be about 20 feet ahead of the rest of the squad, now since Chu Chey and Zig carries the M-249 they should be about middle of the squad, so they move quickley to the front or rear of the squad to suppress the enemy squad so that the Rifleman can move in for the kills. And this where the radios come into play so that the Saw gunner will know the location of his advancing squad, so they don't get friendly fire. Also as Agent D point out this last weekend comms needs to be clear south of Plane, north of plane northwest of plane and so fourth, this will allow the other team member move to assist. Very Happy
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th May 2011, 7:56 pm

There are several tactics for maneuver, but perhaps we should start a whole new thread for that - this one is to determine what assets we have to be more effective. I'll go look up my old maneuver manuals and post those up - we can debate and adapt or adopt their techniques as we like or find effective.

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 15th May 2011, 8:36 pm

I was mostly point out to Fast we all should be able to take point, As unless somebody carries the M249
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th May 2011, 8:46 pm

Even then, one should have the skill. Everyone is a rifleman first, and then their specialty. And then, everyone else's specialty - what if I fall in another hole and break my leg? Someone should carry the pig (m-60 term), and know how.

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 15th May 2011, 9:15 pm

Oh trust me, I can use the SAW, to point that is just plain out scary, I once was able hold fire on the old outpost while the rest of the team pick off everybody on the other team.
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th May 2011, 9:18 pm

My point is that we should all be able to do everyone's job - command, comms, point, recon, sniper, support, whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down