The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so umm yeah...zOmbies

4 posters

Go down

so umm yeah...zOmbies Empty so umm yeah...zOmbies

Post by SpecialReznov 17th April 2011, 11:18 am

I remember chuy saying the fact that we were still talking about the game until way into the night on 4/16/11 was the true indicator of a great game and I honestly have to agree...it was very fun and I look forward to further ops
SpecialReznov
SpecialReznov
Novice
Novice

https://www.youtube.com/infernalbitch

Back to top Go down

so umm yeah...zOmbies Empty Re: so umm yeah...zOmbies

Post by Guest 17th April 2011, 6:36 pm

I agree, but also think that it could be something GREAT and more fair and FUN for everyone if admin is not playing in the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th April 2011, 9:20 pm

I'd agree that it is preferable not to have the admins play, but considering the relative small size of our* events this is not always possible. In fact some larger games have embedded admins to help the game along.

But, rather than destructive, let's be constructive Very Happy

Or would that be prostructive?

Back to top Go down

Post by braxt360 17th April 2011, 11:32 pm

yea i would love to see this kinda game progress i thought that was the most fun i had ever had in an airsoft game and i hope we do more games like that soon Very Happy
braxt360
braxt360
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th April 2011, 6:57 am

Did not mean to sound destructive or negative, my boys and I had a blast. I was certainly being constructive by saying game could be made to be more fair and fun for everyone. Would love to see this type of game with a few more people so that zombie ratio is increased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th April 2011, 7:19 am

Sorry, I was just trying to head off the bitch fest that might have started. Not meant to attack you.

Things that could be improved (in my opinion):

1. Horn that worked (sorry, too funny to pass up).

2. Way more zombies - say at least a second round of, oops your infected cards.

3. Labels - the cure bottles could denote how many uses, as well as what the 'needles' were for. Nothing serious, but casual info for anyone who finds stuff.

4. ADMIN channel to communicate in and out of game questions and updates. It looked like some of the decisions we made were not what was intended and you guys had to roll with it, but everyone was off doing their own thing (which was cool in and of itself), but some clarifications might have sped the game up.

5. Plants. Someone that will feed a little information as to which direction you want the game to go (in the beginning). For example, when we got to the village, someone could have said, "Ok, here's the situation, ya'll are going about your business wondering why the t.v. station was saying something about the military is mobilizing to counteract a riot in Sin City and Harlot Town. You (points) heard the military is coming this way, and you (points) think we should head off to the local army airport rather than wait for them. That's the situation." And so long as any other plants have a bit of direction, we can go from there. In other words, give us a little story with which to start and get us role playing decisions.

6. Dead, Infected and Zombie Rags. Red should be designated as dead or out of game ONLY. We shot a few guys that were sitting out of the game because we thought they were Zombies. Infected should have an arm band or clip on tie and Zombies could have a white or yellow 'undead' rag or something like that.

Just some ideas, hopefully helpful.

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialReznov 18th April 2011, 9:10 am

an idea I had to kinda make zombies more fun...no bang rule against zombies...you have to be far enough away from them to reach your shootable distance...this make it more like a zombie ambush "omg run" situation
SpecialReznov
SpecialReznov
Novice
Novice

https://www.youtube.com/infernalbitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th April 2011, 9:32 am

I think Lugnutz would contest that. Very Happy

But a 'bang' should not save you ammo, either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th April 2011, 9:46 am

I enjoyed it and though there should have been more zombies to start, I think they did a great job of creating concussion and mistrust in the event. Lol

That said, I would love to see this or other scenario style games. Maybe once a month or every other month.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 20th April 2011, 6:04 pm

Yes i loved the fact that noone trusted anyone and at anyone time everyone may start shooting everyone because someone had a gas can or somthin that was more worrying than the actual zombies even tho our zombies did a great job i thought they were real troopers but i also think the zombie role players should have more protection but that is personal preference i do think zombies should b able to run and we definetly need many more but i give the game a big thumbs up but that may b biased considering i was one of the 8 that made it out of that apocalypse lol
Nick
Nick
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th April 2011, 6:14 pm

I survived. Because I kicked all you bastards out of my house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 20th April 2011, 6:28 pm

At least i got all ur money before i left
Nick
Nick
Joe High Caps
Joe High Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th April 2011, 7:44 pm

I started with $30, and I have $850 still. And 3 mags full. And the cure.

I made it out alive, too, you know, 'cause zombies can't climb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchbox 20th April 2011, 10:33 pm

Heh. I had over $1k thanks to Tony and a few customers at the ammo shop...

Lunchbox
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down