The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Gulf Breeze (close to Pensacola)

4 posters

Go down

From Gulf Breeze (close to Pensacola) Empty From Gulf Breeze (close to Pensacola)

Post by Whiterice97 25th May 2011, 7:03 pm

Hey whatsup everybody. I'm 14 and I'm definitly NOT a veteren, but I'm certaintly not a "newb" to airsoft. I'm intrested into going to the airsoft games at Wilcox so I'd like to know what the summer dates are. I've got an Echo1 Stag Arms Mod4 TC. It's the first gun I've had. I also have a brother who owns a UTG M324. A lot of my friends are not going to play a lot this summer because it's too "hot." I keep telling them, "Do you think the guys fighting in Afhganistan complain about it being to hot and that they don't "feel" like it?" Oh well, that's why I'm trying to find some local fields to play at.
Thanks!
Michael, aka WhiteRice
Whiterice97
Whiterice97
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

From Gulf Breeze (close to Pensacola) Empty Re: From Gulf Breeze (close to Pensacola)

Post by Howie 25th May 2011, 7:42 pm

Welcome,

Permissions been set up, free to post in other sections, We always post upcoming games under wilcox field, and there is Schedule for the rest of the year for wilcox field also I like to say surf the forum check out other section, especially the rules and regulations. Most all the guys will assist you as needed. Very Happy
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

From Gulf Breeze (close to Pensacola) Empty Re: From Gulf Breeze (close to Pensacola)

Post by Guest 25th May 2011, 8:22 pm

Some are more helpful than others, but you'll figure that out as you go along.

Welcome, and tell your friends that it's about hanging out with friends as much as it is about shooting them.

Back to top Go down

Post by allout 25th May 2011, 8:37 pm

welcome , remember when you come out you need to have a parent with you , or someone of age to handle and medical issues that may come up , again welcome hope to see you on the field
allout
allout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th May 2011, 9:27 pm

Welcome hope to see on the field soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by braxt360 25th May 2011, 9:32 pm

welcome hope to aim at u soon Twisted Evil Laughing
braxt360
braxt360
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th May 2011, 9:35 pm

Yeah, come on out the more the deadlier. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down